Vancouver ESK8 - Shred Nights! Cancer Fundraiser & Group Ride Event

Event Details and Route Map in the images below:

More Details:
Our next group event will be held on Friday, August 26th! This event will be a bit different than usual, so please read below…

Come out to Shred Nights, our first fundraising event in support of Boober Eats!

Our raffle tickets will be sold in packs for $10.00,$20.00, and $50.00.

All funds raised will go to Boober Eats - A fundraiser for breast and prostate cancer research organized by our Vancouver ESK8 member Titus!

Please note: You DO NOT have to buy raffle tickets, but we hope everyone who comes out will support this great cause!

You are welcome to join the event and group ride, but only those who donate will get raffle tickets this time. However, everyone will get at least 1 golden ticket for showing up - as usual.

Prizes include:
2 x Shredlights & Amazon gift card prizes packs - Provided by Shredlights & No Fun City Podcast

Golden Ticket Bundle - An extra 10 golden tickets towards the Golden Ticket Giveaway - Provided by Eevee’s

OneWheel Fender Kit - Provided by LYFTYD

If you can’t make the event, but you still want to donate…
No problem! Please reach out to Admin: Mahyar Saeedi to find out how you can support Boober Eats or use the QR code (will be posted in the comments on the event page) to donate directly to the Boober Eats PayPal account.

Please review the event flyer and route map. Raffle is cash only please!

11 Likes

I love that you guys are doing this, and I totally support the cause.

If I was closer I’d join you guys for the raffle and ride.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy! This is the first cancer research fundraiser we are doing so we are pretty stoked about that. Hopefully one day you’ll be able to join us at one of our events in the future. You’ll be riding with us in spirit until then. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please Note: This event has been postponed until Sunday August 28th due to bad/uncertain weather conditions.

Post-event: Thank you to everyone who came out today for our group ride and fundraiser. Together we were able to raise a whopping 1340.00 that will go directly to BC Cancer Foundation! Everyone who came for the group ride deserves an applause for their efforts. A special shout out to Dex who made an extra hefty donation. Thank you to Titus who runs the Boober Eats campaign. He has submitted the funds to the BC Cancer Foundation tonight. Great work team!

Anyone who won a prize that required an email, you will get an update from me in the next couple of days to obtain your prizes.

Side note: thank you to Ian and Chris as well as a few other members who stayed behind to help with an emergency health issue with one of our riders. The rider is okay but had to wait 2 hours for the paramedics to arrive. Luckily, we have a great group of people who were willing to wait with the rider until help came. You all rock.

Lastly, thank you to our event sponsors: No Fun City Podcast, eevee’s, Shaboardz, Shredlights, Nobleman, and Titus!

Our next event will be held at the end of September! Stay tuned for details.

5 Likes

Not tagging any users?

What do you mean?