USPS ran my ass over

My friend got in an accident with usps at fault. they pay well.
Speedy healing!

That said:
Dent is 3/10
you can do better

4 Likes

Holy shit! Did you go to the hospital? That dent and being knocked out of your shoes scream concussion! Hope you are OK man.

2 Likes

pleased to hear you walked away without long term injury. In the event you are approached for settlement may I recommend non-monetary compensation in the form of an update to the usps motto?

ā€œNeither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriersā€¦ but Genex just mightā€

1 Like

I did not. I was tested and outside of an elevated heart rate I checked out fine by the ambulance. The helmet really did an incredible job. Triple eight makes the best helmets by my book.

I havenā€™t had a headache and so far I am just dealing with soreness and a wicked egg shaped bruise on my leg and arm plus a few cuts.

Iā€™m sure tomorrow I will be sore and then I will see how I feel.

2 Likes

Im glad you are ok buddy. Helmets are life savers . that driver looks spoo worried @Sender i was thinking that when I saw the pic then scrolled down. Rofl. :joy::joy:
@Genex I have a 6364 190kv collecting dust if you need. A new motor.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget about tsgā€™s

1 Like

Did you happen to ask her if she has my unity by chance?

9 Likes

Well at least u can say you made a huge dent in a van lol, hope you have a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I wish you a good healing mate, but next time you should atleast make bigger dent.
Happy to see your helmet protected you

2 Likes

@Genex glad to hear you escaped with only some cuts and bruises. Yeah let me know what parts youā€™re looking for and Iā€™ll see what Iā€™ve got around here. Heal up brotha and be safe.

1 Like

Appreciate the support everyone, it means a lot! Really happy to have a community that cares about each other as much as this one does.

I am doing fine, woke up feeling older but I also just turned 22 so itā€™s all downhill from here. Going to sort out the claim in the next few days.

Left arm feels like I just got done lifting, and the bruises are becoming gnarly but overall I could be in much worse shape so no complaints.

10 Likes

Happy to hear your ok

1 Like

Damn glad to hear your ok. I may have some spare parts laying around as well if you need something.

Damn I am 34 guess its over for me :mask:

But all jokes aside, glad you are ok mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

heal fast!

and Iā€™m pretty certain the dent everyone is talking about came from @b264 testing his newly built board by bashing it wheels first as hard as he could for about 30 minutes into the side of a van to see that the nickel strips would survive all wear and tear from normal riding

4 Likes

Glad youā€™re okay man most accidents seem to happen the exact same way.

I think you have a nice settlement coming your way. Make sure they know how sore you are.

I couldnā€™t help but think of that scene in the movie Knocked Up where Seth Rogen says heā€™s been living off of $10,000 he got from from getting his foot ran over by the mail truck 8 years ago. :rofl:

1 Like

Sheā€™s making a huge dent in her workload, thatā€™s for sure.

I also hit a car that ran a stop sign. Her car was fucked-up with broken windows and doors, but I was okay and my board fared much better. I hope you get this worked out. :smiley:

8 Likes

Lost opportunity for to have jumped out of the van yelling ā€˜special deliveryā€™

Sorry

7 Likes