Using MBS wheels with trampa

Hi Guys I have the 2019 @Trampa with the 9 inch deep dish megastar rims. I’m pretty happy with the Primo striker 9 inch wheels but I was wondering if there were more options available.

I was looking at these MBS wheels but I am unsure if these will fit the trampa hubs as their website does not state the dimension of the hub.

For reference I have these hubs and these tyres.

Has anyone used the MBS tires with the Trampa. Any help will be appreciated!

They should fit on the 9“ megastar hubs

3 Likes

Thanks very much. I think I’ll throw down on these even though they weight a lot more. They seem to have a wider contact patch.

I never tried the trampa primo 9“ but I have a set of the mbs 9“ and I like them a lot

2 Likes

Damn. They’re thick as fuck. They definitely look a lot bulkier than the Primo 9”. Those are 225*65.

Can you please tell me the dimension of your tyre?

1 Like

Same measurements for the mbs wheels.

1 Like

We even fitted 10" on the Megastar.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue as long as the wheels have an inner diameter not bigger than 100mm

1 Like

Where can I find this 10" wheel?

10" Harbor Freight tires fit the hubs that fit 9" tires. Gotta get the separate tube with the angled valve stem also, but the wheels on sale are $4 and the tube are $4, so $32 for a full set of 10" tubes & tires, or $40 with a 5th spare. Not gonna beat that price. They’re obviously not the highest quality, so maybe don’t go 30+mph on them, but they should be good for rolling over some pretty crappy terrain.

1 Like

This is great!! Awesome. Have you used these yourself?

1 Like

@Chupacabra I’ve used them on the front truck of my mountain board and they worked fine, but they are BIG. I can’t seem to find that picture right now. I do also have a set on my not yet finished 4wd/Golf Board. Also, these tires are wide, much wider than the hub, so the mounts need to mount further in on the hanger and pulleys need to he spaced out from the Hub for tire clearance, unless you have trucks with extra-long axles.

1 Like

Hey @Mobutusan,
Couple of questions for you, and we may well have similar interests in making Golf products :slight_smile:
First of all I hope these wheels you speak of are working out? I just wrecked a cheap tyre on my rig on a gravel cart path this morning and therefore am curious to see if these ones of yours, albeit cheap, have proved to be durable?

Secondly, you picture has a slight showing of another set of hubs/wheels and the best I can make out it says ‘MBS’? Do you use those on your golf rig? And would you mind letting me know size, durability, price range of those?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like