[USA - SoCal)] [WTB] Complete/semi-complete; Budget $1,000 - $2,000

Hi!

Noob here, but I have finally decided to invest in a bigger/better/faster setup.

I have a pretty wide budget range of $1000 - $2000, but would still prefer to keep it somewhere in the middle. If there’s an amazing deal then I’d be willing to go on the higher end of that range. I’m open to a complete, or semi-complete.

This will be my first custom e-skate. I prefer to buy once cry once and want something that will last. I’ve had a Boosted Mini for a few years, but am ready for a pretty major upgrade. That said, I’m open to higher-end stuff if it’s out there. I prefer not to have to tinker around too much, but I am an avid DIYer and am pretty good with figuring things out if needed.

I’ll mainly be commuting/cruising/freeriding on LA surface streets and bike paths. I’m 5’11" / 130 lbs. I don’t see myself ever doing any MTB.

Here’s my wish-list of features:

• street setup
  • 20-30 miles range
  • 40+ MPH top speed
    *RKP trucks
  • Belt or Gear Drive
  • Wheels - something with the option to run both urethane and rubber would be ideal…I’ve never ridden anything other than urethane, so will definitely appreciate having options.
  • Drop Deck, Micro-Drop, or Double Drop
  • 36"-40" deck

Let me know if I missed anything!

If you’ve got something that checks most of the above boxes, please let me know! I’m ready to buy the “right” setup.

Oh, and I’m located in West LA, CA if anyone’s local!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Check out my propulsion demon 2.0. It would be everything you’re looking for except a little short on the range! If you’re interested I can throw in some street wheels too for a lil extra!

Edit: just noticed you wanted RKP, mines DKP :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah I saw your post and everything looked great, but yeah only looking for RKP. Thanks for the message though!

I’m in LA and have a ton of parts for a semi-complete. Sending DM

2 Likes

We have an RKP kit that looks similar to what you are looking for!
If you are interested we also have something newer that you might consider. PM if interested in that

1 Like