(USA) MK2 Avio Drive + Kahua Trucks + Bergmeister Wheels with 190KV motors

MK2 Avio Drive + Kahua Trucks + Bergmeister Wheels with 190KV motors. The motors have scuffing on them I am essentially giving them away for free with this deal only. 1 in particular has massive scuffing on it due to me forgetting to lock tight the set screws on the gear drive screws. The motors still work flawlessly just not particularly pretty. I tried to put reflective tape on them to cover the scuffing but the tape fell apart due to the high rate of turn on the motors. also have 1 spare tire and inner tube. I have more at one point but I moved and I can’t find the others. All this originally cost me approximately $500.00. I tried to use the gear drives but decided to go back to my my direct drives on that board. The gears and wheels have considerably less than 100 miles on them. Will only ship in the USA.
Price (185USD FIRM) buyer pays for shipping:

3 Likes

Dibz

1 Like

This is a pretty hot deal. GLWS, this wont take long I’m sure :metal:

2 Likes

Lol, literally before I finished typing :joy:

6 Likes

Dibs over rosco

Shoot me a DM and I’ll forward my info to you.

Might be deal of the year. Would have bought in a heartbeat if I wasn’t riding. Dang.

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

You know it’s a good deal if New Zealand dibs it.

3 Likes

Found another brand new tire

Putting it in the box with the rest of the stuff

1 Like

I edited the post. I am sorry for not disclosing this first but I won’t ship outside of the USA. It’s just to much of a hassle.

1 Like

I’ll take it.

1 Like

Someone DM’d me before you responded. If I don’t hear from them in a timely manner we’ll go from there.

Dang again. I’ve just about worn through my avio drives.

1 Like

Hot item I guess. They’ve just been sitting on a shelf. I have a bad habit of letting stuff sit around after not needing them.

1 Like

I’m still keen, have PMd.
Send to my us address?
R

2 Likes

What’s the ratio on these GD just curious
Great deal wow

13-15:43 depending on what pinion.

1 Like

Prob still a great deal even if I took a plane to the USA and collected it
Still cheaper then new

SOLD