USA - Los Angeles - (CLOSED) Metro Board 155 tires Group Buy

I’ve also asked them before, hope you can make this happen :wink:. just put it here…

8 Likes

Interesting, negotiations will be starting from $6.7 then :joy:

I think the only major stumbling block is that I’m UK, but that can be worked out when interest ig guaged!

3 Likes

@fessyfoo you need 52sets to last you this year :thinking:
:rofl:

7 Likes

i swear i’ve seen average rating of 6 at one point, how did it get down to 4 so quick again :joy:

1 Like

The poll is at 73 sets. 125 sets MOQ.

5 Likes

fessy hasn’t voted yet. I feel like the error margin is really high before his vote hits the poll

poll max is 8 sets though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I board planned that would be perfect for these tyres. Lets make it happen! I have seen like 3 other tyre group buys that never came into fruition

4 Likes

Yeah if I have to order more I will just to make this happen @fessyfoo where are you at how many you gonna get🤣

3 Likes

I threw in for 3 sets. Idk if I need that many but what the hell. Metro has been oos for a while now.

Are these landing in the US or is that established yet?

2 Likes

If we can get these to the US I will buy more to make it happen also

5 Likes

Would also go from 2 to 3 if it’s in danger of not making numbers.

3 Likes

@Brently are you interested and do you want to represent the US group buy :thinking:

sorry got two sets already :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m based out of UK but I am down to do this however it works tbh! If it is better to run from the US then let’s do it, it looks like there is enough demand to hit MOQ / Close enough given I imagine there are a few more who would get involved… We are at 380 tyres / 500

4 Likes

Can I buy a set off you :joy: i’m serious if you want to get rid of a set

1 Like

This is awesome thank you for your work I’m definitely in for three sets and I know a lot of guys in the US want to get in on it too :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

sorry man got plans for both. One set is on my peralta the other is going on the demonseed once I get the enclosure and batt finished.

1 Like

Heads up, team. We are putting together a group buy that is US based. I’ll be PMing the folks in the poll box a little later. Maybe starting a new thread. Will aim for order in 14 days.

More details to come.

12 Likes

@approachinglogic
We have 10-20 sets already headed to UK. We can accommodate international shipping and will inquire about a split shipment.

2 Likes

I believe I’ve sent a PM to the people in poll. Let me know if I’ve missed you. It wasn’t intentional.

2 Likes