[USA] Kaly XLR Decks Gonzo won't be more

Multiple Kaly XLR Decks $300 plus shipping

Sold a few, have a handful more. No enclosures, but lots of room for a top box or custom build.

Huge platform, and very nice decks.

8 Likes

2 of these have shipped and another in process.

Just a few more of these available and it might be the last time they pop up. Ever.

3 Likes

Still have a few of these decks. Getting tempted to keep one. They’re super nice.

2 Likes

Another one sold and shipped.

3 Likes

Another one sold but can’t ship due to wrong boxes being delivered.

All shipping will pause until Monday.

Couple more before you have to buy my personal deck. It will be more expensive.

6 Likes

Got mine, awesome deck, thanks man!!

3 Likes

One or two XLRs still hanging around. Get one while you can!

2 Likes

Were they significantly different from the XL decks? Also didn’t they come in two different flex levels?

Comparison for you.

3 Likes

Got mine as well. Pretty big board.

3 Likes

Another XLR deck sold and headed to France.

Found another one, so down to the last 2.

1 Like

YOU GOT AN XLR?!?!?!??!! bahahahahaha. so many boards. love it.

2 Likes

TBF I’m hoping to replace the Odashi with this board and do a top mount basically like you. But maybe hybrid like @poastoast and @glyphiks with single stack bottom mount. Idk yet.

4 Likes

Damn that will be SICK. I do think the XLR is a beauty though and it would be kinda sad to sit a top box on it. What do you think about:

1. be lazy - bolt the tomiboi enclosure onto the bottom of the xlr. I don’t think this is a terrible option.
  2. be a badass and make your own undermount enclosure?
3 Likes

I want to buy one of these decks just so I can do option 2 :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re a glutton for punishment. I don’t think I want to go crazy with the custom work lol.

Haha the whole point is to get the clearance for events like carve and be able to do pretty much any terrain with absolutely no worries. Maybe a TomiBoi single stack and a small top box.

The deck is super beautiful but much more stiff than I was expecting.

1 Like

This is the way. 1: DS/TS is gross and steals ride height. 2: electronics and ss in bottom allow for a standard brick pack up top that allows you to plan a emtb with no pack $ needed.

4 Likes

The XL enclosure can’t be far off based on the pic above.

4 Likes

ahh that makes sense. Anything besides a single stack is going to have bad clearance without a ton of risers or TALL boy baseplate like the hypertrucks had with the blue base.

1 Like

Next to last XLR sold and shipping today.

Last XLR will remain $300 until Jan 15th. Jan 16th forward will be part of my personal collection and price will be $400. Get it while you can.

1 Like