[USA-CA][WTS] 10s3p 30Q Battery w/ 10s charger (updated price)

Just recently bought this pack for my first build and then realized there were better options available. Anyone willing to take this off my hands so I can get a 12s4p built?

MBoards 10s3p 30Q Pack
Description: Essentially brand new, has only 1 charge cycle on it. Comes with charge port and 10s charger.
Price (USD): Offer me something, and I’ll let you know if I’ll take it or want to wait, because I have no idea how I want to price this. Just trying to recoup a little bit of my investment. Bought for $300 before shipping. If you’re interested at all, just PM me and I’m willing to hear any offer you have, lowball or not.

Images

3 Likes

GLWS
lol

5 Likes

Yikes Mboards pack. I think Karam ended up selling a 10s3p from mboards for like $120 or something.

^^^

My bud is building a board and is on a tight budget, so when the price on this comes down I will ask him if he wants it. But at the current price, definitely not.

3 Likes

Guys, new packs aren’t complete shit! New manufacturer and I’ve seen one opened and it’s not too bad. Yes sharp nickel but it’s a battery not meant to flex so keep it with a stiff deck and you’ll be fine. BMS is just your average 10s bms. I only sold mine for so cheap because I needed it gone

4 Likes

I’m willing to talk about any price, just shoot me a message with whatever offer you’ve got. I really had no idea how to price this because I wasn’t sure how their manufacturer switch would impact price

yeeeah lol I’m seriously regretting this purchase but at the end of the day it was a learning experience to always do my research before making a large purchase for esk8

4 Likes

Updated price

2 Likes

i think if you opened up the shrink wrap and take some detailed photos of the pack one can better judge the price. i know this isn’t something you want to do, as either the value increases or decreases, but let’s say someone is on a budget and they want to buy this, they’ll hesitate because they know mboards reputation.

If it looks good i would probably say 200-250 is a good price, if it looks messy and funky then 120-200.

just my 2c :smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good! Will do that tonight, I’d have to check but I believe I have heatshrink that is the correct size to rewrap it if I opened it up

3 Likes

Friends don’t let friend’s rode bombs…

This is just a joke guys. It’s a fine pack. Just a budget option is all.

3 Likes

If what Karam says is true, i wouldn’t be concerned about the nickel not being rounded off, especially if the deck has very little to no flex.

But yeah @surfnacho, what type of friend are you!?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can’t learn if you don’t fail.

Sorry for the bomb joke. It’s just a joke though. That pack is fine. Is it a Artem special? No, but it’s no psychotiller pack either. It’s a fine pack very likely.

3 Likes

yeah yeah if this was that then we would have absolutely crucified this thread.
or your kitchen would have been incinerated by now anyway

edit/ actually your house would be on fire

edit2/ actually San Diego would just be a big crater by now

Yeah no worries, If I don’t sell the pack I’m not too worried, I just saw someone selling a 12s4p brand new pack w/ BMS and a 12s charger for $320 and thought it would be a good deal. I’m sure my current battery should be fine until I have enough cash to upgrade

2 Likes

Don’t you mind me asking how my namesake appeared here? :smiley:

2 Likes

he referred to @Skyart

3 Likes

Bump. Willing to take any offers, just send them my way