[USA] [Ca] MTBoard starter kit, trucks, mounts motors

First, off, yes I’m serious. No idk if Ill build another esk8. For now though, I want to build a sweet little ebike. Its safer for my commute and I want a change of pace. So this is my “leaving-esk8-for-now-sale”

Imo the ultimate off-road Drivetrain. Everything I have left, tons of spacers, extra bearings.
2 pair of 14T 15T 16T 18T and 20T, with 72T Aluminum Pulleys. 5 sets of belts of various sizes so you can fit basically any combo.

MBS 5Stars with 22mm bearing seats (extra bearings inc) These are original MBS, but no longer manufactured. Roadies that balance really well.

Ultimate Trampa Trucks (titanium hollow axles) with a full set of rubber dampeners as well as a full set of springs so you can customize what you want. Extra spacers so you dont need to hunt any down. ($300)

Two of a kind Flipsky 6384 motors hardened by the hardening guru @b264. ($250)

Idea mounts custom anodized (idea doesn’t offer these in black). ($350)

$900 dollar value, the wheels and spare parts are free, asking $600

Disclaimer, the wheels have that bad Nut seat so thats why they are “free”

9 Likes

I haven’t been riding either. Been MTBing for a couple of months now.

My group’s most recent ride. Sunday

Are you building e-MTB?

3 Likes

Bruh. Literally just rebuilt my mountain bike. Lemme text you haha. Let’s go this weekend!

I have 2 boards I need to build. And I’m stopping for a while. I’m enjoying the MTB more and more

2 Likes

I might use the cash to build a bike.

Pics of the battery?

1 Like

It’s there in the back. With the tires

Oh fuck my bad. Who printed the holders?

Pretty sure they’re from NESE store. Bought em from @370HSSV

1 Like

How were those dampas?

Soooo much better than springs. It’s still pretty stiff with this setup good for Suburban streets, not great for tight places. And the setup is totally stable up to 45 tested

Those two 6384 Flipsky motors probably have like $500 labor into them LoL.

(they are def 6384, not 6374)

They are battle hardened by me. Windings and can.

These are the only two that have ever left my home, solid unobtainium.

9 Likes

After all that labor I’m pretty bummed I’m not using these

Morning Bump. Make me offers.

1 Like

@Agressivstreetlamp Do you have any pics of that NESE battery assembled? Do you have all connectors for it? I just don’t want any suprises

Dudes. What is this quitting stuff?

4 Likes

What is this orange thingy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll include lots of large diameter (and really expensive lol) crimps. Like a while tin full. Also comes with the little brackets. Definitely enough to make a pack in a few different arrangements.

The tin of connectors is in the picture, but that bms is not included.

This arrangement does not use all the brackets so there’s extras. But i want to say it was something like 6 short ones and like 5 long ones.
This is the closest to assembled I have. I’ll happily get more pics tonight. I’m in the office. Just pm me and I can get you everything you need before you buy.

2 Likes

Brian “battle hardened” these motors. Which means he seals them in epoxy. The red stuff is epoxy. He has probably put the most research and development into his technique compared to others. He went so far as to develop a rig that ensures proper drying and epoxy flow. He also adds bearing lubricant in a very clever way. And many other proprietary details. These Motors are at this point one of a kind. His labor along with the sealed nature of these motors, makes them nigh on indestructible. The short version is that I was the first to purchase his services. We then realized that the cost/reward ratio is too high to be sustainable. He spent weeks on these motors. And he’s not going to make another set anytime soon…

Lol.or.did you mean those old thane wheels xD

3 Likes

Not quitting just changing pev lanes. Need me an ebike that goes 65 lol

Looks really amazing :slight_smile: I don’t like so much the usual epoxy putty cause it’s not transparent and should be a pain if one needs to do some maintenance.

Always wondered which materials you could cover the coils with without messing with with the magnetic field.

1 Like