[US] WTS TRAMPA Without battery

Subject: [US] Trampa without battery for sale, first buyer fell through and I need money for other projects so here’s a smokin deal.

Per my last sale thread:

Subject: [US] 12s Trampa MTB for sale

Item 1
Description: Trampa EMTB with belt drive and 160kv motors

IT DOESNT HAVE A BATTERY
I bought this board for a buddy to go mountainboarding with me and he never ended up buying it off of me. It’s a great board but I have no desire to ride or move forward with it. I reprogrammed it and bought a new remote because it was lost in shipping when I previously bought it. The 2 6s LiPos that came in it were dead so I linked up one of my old 12s battery packs in the backpack and had a wire running down(hence the XT90 outside). It is ready for a li-ion pack inside and is in pretty good condition otherwise.

The deck is made for a 130-200 pound rider imo. I like my flex decks but at 240 it is a bit excessive. I overall have 1450 into the board and it needs a battery that I don’t want to buy because I’m building a 20s build atm.

Price (USD): $650 plus shipping

Images

4 Likes

This has a new LOWER price. I need to move it.

3 Likes

I thought @KaramQ was selling this board?

2 Likes

I think this guy bought it for a firend and now is selling it

1 Like

@KaramQ was going to buy it, so I waited for him to get his funds for a couple weeks, but he said it wasn’t going to happen for a while. He felt bad and said he would promote the board too so that’s why. If you look at his post, it says shipping from Arizona, aka me lmao. He is based in socal.

7 Likes

my car broke, family issues, + school sucks booty. Helping promote cuz im a flaker sometimes😭

6 Likes

Bump. Now 650 plus shipping!

3 Likes

@xsynatic it sold baby. Can u pls close🥳

1 Like