[US] WTS NIB RedEmber North Camp w/ DS SOLD.

New In Box North Camp with DS enclosure by @RedEmber
Price (USD): 650 shipped
I was looking to build this one out but don’t see myself having the time or funds to get it done.

Free shipping to anyone in the 48 states.

9 Likes

daaamn was thinking of picking one up, but wasn’t prepared to do it just yet… Is it black like the pictures or did you get a different stain?

4 Likes

Just like the pictures

1 Like

Do it @zero_ads !

1 Like

dude this is a deal and a half aaaaah, if only I was in the market for a race board

1 Like

Morning bump!

Oh my God I wish I could get this so badly!!!

1 Like

Why is this 650 of awesome…point me to some information please.

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve ever seen or tried purchasing a RedEmber deck, it’s usually easier said than done. This the deck @davidbonde and Jamie collaborated on for the SRB 3 Links. This deck is so clean it belongs in a museum. So I posted it for the price I paid with shipping included. Also comes with the Custom DS Enclosure by @BigBen! (Edited)

3 Likes

not questioning the price, just trying to convince myself to buy it. :slight_smile:

Lmao…. Well I bought your Old 3 links off you, so it would only be right…

Thats funny, :slight_smile:

This is by far the best explanation of 3-link trucks I have seen. I also love the narration. Great voice over. I could imagine this guy playing a bond villain.

2 Likes

Cough cough. I made these ones. :grin:

7 Likes

Yeah these enclosures are BigBens, I believe the Jotnar ones are eBoosted if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

I think bigben and eboosted both have re44 enclosures.

1 Like

Buyyy it then I don’t have to… yet.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Correction made.

Thanks. And…

“I could imagine this guy playing a bond villain.”

haha… with my name the 007 thing is close enough :slight_smile:

5 Likes