[US] [WTS] focbox 1.7 x 3, focbox 1.6 x 2

Did you end up getting more or think you will?

Nothing in 4-5 months.

1 Like

i wanna buy the boxā€¦ i need to buy the boxā€¦ waitā€¦ no i donā€™tā€¦ gimme 6 moths till stormcore, or TBā€¦ noā€¦ sorry iā€™m koolā€¦

1 Like

Modulators, please modulate this post to the dimension of finished deals. Us here, have moved beyond yaā€™lls simple life of deals in limbo. We pity you, but Iā€™m sure your banks accounts pity ours.

@mods @BillGordon

2 Likes

Iā€™m kook.

2 Likes

meeeee tooooo

But I am not from your time line. If we saw each other IRL, we would end both of our dimensions.

(I fixed a magneto situation last night, bindingsmcgoo would be proud. @Kaly those boards are fancy AF)

1 Like

i think the flux is strong but stable our isotopes may mate but we shall not

1 Like

mikeā€¦ i wanna wedge my @kaly for speedā€¦ is it me being weak ankledā€¦ or am i on to something>

And I saw a pic with your hands in it.

ā€œHmmm, I bet I could cross reference sunblock purchases with Mobil 1, narrow down results to SoCal, check multiple hit for those that match accounts that also span border down to baja tip.ā€
:policeman:t2:ā€ā™‚:nerd_face:

itā€™s 100% stockā€¦ fun as fukkā€¦ but not for limits over 35mph for meā€¦ am i the problem/

With curved decks like trampa or his, I need to be strapped in.

Iā€™ll oil change manana

But also channel trucks are a fun time till they are not.

1 Like

i hate releasing controlā€¦ most times i ride boards ungrippedā€¦ i want my feet to feelā€¦

1 Like

yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve run outta he fun factorof channel trux as well/ā€¦ iā€™m going down the 3-link path for my next 15 or so boardsā€¦

2 Likes

But do your ankles or midstep not have sensation?

We are all ready on pneumatics. That is already a loss in sensation, but for the best, sometimes, debatably

2 Likes

I made a urethane board

1 Like

not sure whatcher asking but I really fear that channel moment when it;s not fun and predictableā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t tell anyone, itā€™s a general abortion that fits a very specific need.

1 Like