[US] WTS Evolve GT - P26A Battery, Focbox Unity, Davega X

Here is the Facebook post and the description from there:Redirecting...

Built this a while ago and haven’t used it enough. The only parts that are original is the deck and trucks (new bushings). Everything else has been thoroughly upgraded. Looking for $1200 shipped but price is OBO Can ship, local to madison-WI

Quick specs:
Top speed: 25-35mph depending on the wheels and gearing you choose. Current setup is 30mph max but I can change that if you want me to.
Range: about 15miles, more if you don’t ride like a maniac. You can probably get it up to 20-25 if you lower the motor current.

Parts list:

• Custom 12s4p Molicel P26A pack. BMS has Bluetooth and is programmable via an app, so you can monitor cell voltages and cycle times. BATTERY HAS ONLY BEEN CYCLED 18 TIMES and is at 99% of it’s original capacity.
  • FocBox unity dual motor ESC - programmable via Bluetooth. You can change the acceleration and throttle response and stuff like that.
  • Flipsky vx1 remote. Can’t go for something nicer because the DAVEGA takes up the only UART port.
  • Dual Flipsky 6374 190KV motors on custom powder coated mounts. Gearing is 14:66 right now I believe, giving a top speed of 30mph on the 150mm wheels and 35mph with the 175mm wheels, but I have a lot of gears that I can swap to if you want a specific top speed.
  • DAVEGA display - shows battery voltage, SOC, remaining rage, current speed, current amp draw, top speed you’ve ever hit, and a bunch of other stuff.
  • Evolve GT carbon Deck with waterproofing done and a spacer to fit the controller
  • Evolve dual kingpin trucks with Riptide bushings and cups (feels much better at high speed with em)
  • Evolve hubs with BKB 150mm tires and evolve 175mm AT tires

I’m selling because I have too many boards, and my boosted is lighter and cheaper for riding around campus

WILLING TO SHIP TO ANYWHERE IN THE US, local to Wisconsin 53711. Message me if you have any questions. Price is obo

1 Like