[US] WTS $1600 Haero Bro/ETOXX/16s P42A Battery MTB Part-Out + Senderized Choo Choo

Some guy said he was sending me one for some trade work. If he doesn’t I’ll let you know…

Sounds good. You got any parts to trade? I wanna complete my choo choo build.

Dibs on the remote if Ted doesn’t take it with the ESC, and the heel straps

1 Like

You take 1600 shipped to ca?

Where is ca? California?

Yeah

Bump, let’s get it sold!

1 Like

Alright, it looks like it has come time to part it out. Call your dibs, dm me with what you want and let’s get it sold!

Or take the complete + a DJI Phantom 2 drone (free).

Now’s your chance.

Took another route

3 Likes

Everything is available except heel straps and remote!

I have zero need for it, wife will kill me, but I’ll give you $1350 + shipping if you need it gone

7 Likes

bump.

Somebody buy the drivetrain.

This may be the last chance to buy the complete. For 2k, I’m even going to throw in a Brand New Red Davega.

are you parting out or not?
seems like a lot of people offered to buy almost all the parts and you seem to have fallen through on every one of them. don’t announce you’re parting it out, actively take in offers, then screw your potential buyers over by trying to still sell it as a complete only. you’ve gone back and forth at least 2-3 times now.

and you’d better not have gotten that DaveGA as a donation to your club.

10 Likes

When parting out, seller needs to put a price on everything. No “best offers” or anything.

@xsynatic

5 Likes

At $1350, you can keep the red davega :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I tried parting it out and still am, but only the light bar, heel straps, and remote have dibs so far. That’s like $100 worth of stuff with dibs, if I can sell complete, I will.

No, the Davega is my own with my hard-earned money.