US [WTS] 12s2p P42A Batteries $199 shipped - Cheap and brand new

2x 12s2p P42A

Description: Brand new and never used, designed for Funwheel, but can used for anything. I built them to have on hand for my website but nobody’s building funwheels because of the chip and motor shortage. They would be perfect little jump packs for an eMTB.

60A continuous
90A peak (few seconds)
8A max charge rate
8.4Ah nominal capacity
50.4V charge voltage
36V Voltage cutoff end
Daly charge only BMS
Approx. 170 x 142 x 45 mm

Price (USD): $199 shipped each (Normally $319)

18 Likes

I may be interested in one. I’ve got a request for a build I was gonna go with 10s on but may have the buyer rethink that. I’ll def left ya know.

1 Like

Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:warning: Price drop - $225 shipped :warning:

2 Likes

I wish I had the need, GLWS!!!

2 Likes

Another price drop!!! $199 shipped.

Pls buy these :sob: they need a nice home to go to…

1 Like

Would these fit a 1200 pelican?

1 Like

They would, but one did just sell, so there is only one left.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it would have been tight with the height.

1 Like

The 1200 is quite tall.

1 Like

Yeah I think you’d have like 10mm to spare vertically, which between fasteners to the deck and foam it will get used up pretty quick.

Fits 5 vertical cells :man_shrugging: Granted that’s without foam… what do you mount you top mounts with?

2 Likes

For my Trampa I put nuts in a printed holder on the bottom of the case and bolts up through the bottom of the deck.

I’m new here and can’t figure out how to pay a thread yet, but I just bought a refurbished Meepo mini 2, which I love atm, but I bought it thinking I could buy another battery that fits in the housing with better range than the ER battery.

This one looks like it works, but I was wondering if anyone would point me in the direction I would need to go to learn about this? Also l, if you, the author of this thread are knowledgeable enough about building one of these, maybe I’d be interested in buying one from you so you can make a little as a tip for saving me time and energy? Thanks in advance?

Also, what is the max range a custom Meepo mini 2 battery could reach? From what I’ve seen so far, it would use Samsung q30 cells, but regardless of what cell, does anyone know?

1 Like

I meant, the battery in this thread looks like it works/fits in the mini 2 housing.

Do you know what range you currently get? The real range of any battery, including what the manufacturer claims, depends on rider weight, speed, and road conditions. If you know what you currently get then we can work out what mileage you get per Wh (the unit of energy in a battery) and give a decent estimate for what the max range would be for a bigger battery. Unfortunately it looks like this battery won’t fit in the current enclosure so you’d need to find something that fits as well.

Dimensions here

1 Like

looks clean

1 Like

Dude how have you not sold these yet!?

2 Likes

Imma bump you up….

2 Likes

Bump

Sold, please close @xsynatic

3 Likes