[US][WTB] Replacement Deck

Had posted about this last year, but I’m looking for a replacement deck for my Ownboard Zeus Pro. I had got into a car accident and the front nose of my board was ran over, I managed to “fix” it with carbon infusion but it isn’t holding up to how aggressive I ride.

Does anyone have a sturdy deck that can hold a 13s4p battery?

2 Likes

How about another Ownboard Zeus Pro deck?

If you are looking for something different, write a list of what you liked about the deck and what was lacking. We can help you with that info.

6 Likes

Go to skateshred.com and pick something out. I used their bottlenose deck for years and really liked it.

2 Likes

Just looking for a deck that isn’t too flexy, doesn’t have to be carbon fiber. I liked that the Zeus deck had a built in enclosure and had snug connections through the deck from the motors.

If you want a direct deck replacement you could buy a metro board x deck is similar to the ownboard deck and more durable given yes some
Modifications and soldering will need to be don’t to make it work but it will work :call_me_hand:

Ive got a mboards deck sitting around gathering dust id let go for cheap if you’re interested? It’s unused and similar though id have to get measurements to see if it fits the bill for you when i get home. I think its the same model as this but i will confirm and snap some pics if you want.

Say $300 and shipping, was a project I just lost interest in so it’s like new, never used

I have an evo and ds enclosure