(US) WTB: Luna 350 hangers

As title says, need a set of Luna hangers… anyone in the US have an extra pair?

TIA

2 Likes

Red specifically? Cause I think I saw an EU seller selling grey ones?

1 Like

Yeah, red if possible. Moon has some black ones left that I’ll probably snag if I can’t find red.

1 Like

If you don’t find a seller and really want red, I can trade you my red ones for the black ones with a bit of cash on top (since mine are used).

1 Like

I may just take you up on that, although I’m hoping @moon will let me buy a single black hangar rather than a pair… not sure if you’d still want to swap.

1 Like

If that happens don’t sweat it I’ll rock mismatch no biggie.

1 Like

If Moon doesn’t sort you out then I can let go of the black old style luna hanger that’s currently on my mountainboard. I get wheelbite with it if I’m in bindings, so I need to replace it eventually…

1 Like

That would be sweet. Any idea what the difference is between the old style and new?

Weight and looks. It doesn’t have the cutout holes. And the paint job is a bit thicker, which makes adding motor mounts more difficult. Also the internal axle holes are different, I believe they have both deeper holes and longer axles to accomodate for it.

Updated post, now need a full set of hangers, and I’ll take either red or black, whatever you got.

Bump! Anyone have a set they’re not using? Would be a huge help for me.

B u m p

Only thing I can offer you is a full set of Luna trucks with moon drives. Black and brand new. Maybe you can find somebody who will take the drives. Shipping would be from Germany thou.

1 Like

Bump

this can be closed @xsynatic :pray:

2 Likes