US WTB Looking for either XL40 or XL50 kaly

Dude.

I know that.

I thought we were being sensitive around his feelfeels because he’s a sensitive boy.

Some friend. I may not return him.

2 Likes

Lmao. Nah man. He deserves it for being so mean to half of the community!
You can Keep his skinny ass if you want I don’t want him back :grimacing:

2 Likes

He is the cutest bully I have ever seen.

6 Likes

Thank you. My boy is the cutest thing ever. Specially when arguing with kickpushers. He says the cutest things ever

2 Likes

Just couldn’t handle the Nazare, eh?

2 Likes

Yup. That was Lotta board for me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Figured you might’ve just got tired of hooking up the boat trailer anytime you wanted to bring the board somewhere

4 Likes

Also, that new profile pic is hella cute :relaxed:
You going peepee?

2 Likes

Why you gotta hate mang!? :rofl::rofl:

Super board was fun but I want to try something with closer turning radius. Easier to carve. A little more spontaneous
At the end of the day I’m not planning on taking it over 32-35mph therefore kaly should do good I think :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Hahah. Yes. I was multitasking. Taking a peepee and a selfie at the same time. Thank you for noticing that :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You still tossed that lacroix around like no other. Totally understand your hunger for agility though :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yeah man. I loved the Nazare. She’s bullet proof Specially with that Ti hardware :drooling_face::drooling_face:. But I want to try new kaly too. I know it’ll be a fun board to ride :crazy_face:

But I still won’t join their Facebook group :rofl:

1 Like

Except for curbs

2 Likes

Stop it kelly It only happened once haha

1 Like

I can’t count at least three that have died that way

1 Like

Still want one. But want a kaly more.

2 Likes

Aww. That blows really!! I’ve seen pics of one but now we know what it’s weak point is :pensive:

2 Likes

Bad news, he sold his xl40 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Aw shit. Thanks for trying thou. Highly appreciated :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I’ll be in the lookout for you though, lots of these pop up on Craigslist

1 Like