US WTB Looking for either XL40 or XL50 kaly

I hope I’m not stepping out of boundaries by asking but I have some spare cash and no board on pneumatics.
Looking If there is someone out there looking to sell their XL40/50 kaly. I’m interested in buying it

Pls let me know. I’m located in San Jose Cali where sales taxes are high, but we barely get any rain and for the most part we can ride 12 months out of the year :metal:t3:

Thanks

8 Likes

Doesn’t @Kaly have them in stock now? At least the xl40’s I think

2 Likes

Yeah. Last time I spoke with him there re no XL50s currently available. He’ll be out of commission for about a month due to shoulder surgery. After that he can can make me one
Until then it doesn’t hurt to test the waters around here. Hey. I might end up helping someone that might wanna sell theirs
Who knows

2 Likes

Haha… The Kaly is gonna frickin rock! They look hella fun, especially since people say they are like dirt bikes

1 Like

Did you put those hexagons on while blindfolded, drunk, or both?

13 Likes

Lmao. No man. That’s special edition deck with top of the line Teflon coat on it :rofl:. Its owner is probably hating me right about now

8 Likes

He ain’t kidding. Nothing sticks to it short of using a sheet of griptape + priming the surface with contact adhesive.

I got the opposite issue @CiscoV - So much rain. So many Carvers on the bench.

6 Likes

Wait… You don’t ride in a the rain?

5 Likes

Wasnt he calling someone out for not being a true Oregonian?

2 Likes

I know someone :wink:

2 Likes

Sickkk. Let me have one

1 Like

Hook it up. I need a sexy carver

1 Like

I’ll let you know within the next day

2 Likes

Suck a bag of dicks Kelly.

LoveChild never does me wrong. 100% rainproof. I can ford rivers like some Oregon Trail shit.

I’m playing musical Esk8 rebuild right now with 3 boards coming back up.

Don’t mind me dickwagging all over your thread @CiscoV

I got really high and I need the attention

9 Likes

All good brother. As an right now I’m picturing mr @Skunk enjoying a bag of dicks :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Want me to build you something bb?

It’ll be better than whatever Karamdibs pulls out of his piehole

4 Likes

That escalated quickly lol
Just a question big boy. Need a hug or something?

5 Likes

Yes.

I thought you’d never ask.

4 Likes

See. That’s my problem. I hate waiting on shit. I want it now haha.
That’s the only reason I didn’t pay for the XL50 from Ernesto. Say you build something for me. How long would it take to have it done?

1 Like

So much love up in the air. That’s why I love this community :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Now I’m waiting on @Kellag to get here so he can start throwing down too

6 Likes