US TX WTS: Demonseed 42” diy board

Hi guys. Im looking to sell my diy board that I havent ridden in over a year. needs some work but she rips. Psychotiller enclosure is cracked.
LOCATED IN COLLEGE STATION TEXAS, Local pick up/delivery available. Really dont want to have to deal with shipping the battery but i can.
The deck: 42” rayne demonseed THICC ASS BOI (got ran over by a car and didnt even budge, i put like 500 miles on it after the fact)
Battery: 12s4p 30t psychotiller pack (you guys say its a fire hazard but its been fine for 3 years and im the second owner so shut it)
Esc: Torqueboards dual TORQUE6esc with METRPRO canbus.
Remote: hoyt puck
Drivetrain: Torqueboards 6354 motors, boardnamics m1 gear drive. One side is straight cut one is helical(dont ask, ive got a little bit of the ‘tism.
Boardnamics 220mm trucks, adjustable rear baseplate, the front is just a normal 45 degree baseplate i think. Riptide white bushings in the back and res ones i the front(don’t remember durometer)
Torqueboards 110mm wheels
CAN INCLUDE MOMENTUM HOLLOW WHEELS that havent been opened, (150$ value)

Charger: 4amp chineseium fast charger

**Price (550$ usd) + SHIPPING. negotiable, im trying to get rid of it but 550 would be nice. I can throw in some momentum hollow wheels that i preordered and never opened.
If i made this post completely wrong sorry i havent been on the forum in a long time.
Message me with any questions, thanks.
Pictures below

8 Likes

Given that some people think this pack is dangerous, I’d highly recommend uploading photos of it so that other people know exactly why/ what is the problem with it

2 Likes

I think I figured it out

1 Like

i had one, no fires, it melted the power lead off, @TheRef fixed it,said it was ok, i sold it. i asked the buyer to let me know if he had issues,i disclosed my sale thread (to buyers)where i had pics of everything. so far i havent heard anything about it .

Leadfoots deck is from that build,how stupid i was then,tiller build,no heat sink etc …er stupider than now? more ignorant? look now i know where to buy shit(meaning THE SHIT),but i still dont know shit(jack). Im still riding high on my frit job and installing my pelican case battery all by my self. You see we usually burry things i build,so YEAH

1 Like

the pack is probably ok, mine didnt last 2 weeks,ted said the power lead was …small

1 Like

true its pretty small. no issues for me though. I did limit the battery max discharge to 90 because if i go any higher it cuts off and throws you off.

1 Like

I mean at 500usd all what is beyond the wheels the deck and the puck is extra goodies

1 Like

True, but you’d still need to dispose of the battery and worry about it catching fire while it is being shipped

1 Like

Price drop to 500. Includes NEW Momentum Hollow wheels ($150 value)

can you inform me on psychotiller (im new to esk8 community)? was interested in this board bc i wanted a different board but the fire hazard part scares me

So what exactly is damaged with this board?I might be interested in buying it.

1 Like