[US]Two integrated bamboo/fiberglass demo decks for sale

Hey Guys!
I have two decks that I demoed and tested over the summer that I want to sell so that I can buy more toys. They’re both still in damn good shape and were a lot of fun to ride.

First, I have one of my Murder-hornet kick-tail decks. It comes with a Flipsky anti-spark switch installed as well as a DC jack. I also already drilled two holes for phase-wire. The Riptide foot-stop and new tail skid-pad are included. The dimensions are very similar to the dimensions in the picture below. The compartment differs from the current model in that it is only 25.5mm deep. You can do a 21700 battery pack, but an 18650 pack is a better bet. I’m selling it for $200 USD plus shipping. Here is a thread that I did for this deck to give you some ideas My Murder-Hornet build | 32.5" Kick-tail | Unlimited/Loaded Hubs | 10s3p first battery build

Second, I have a mid-sized AT deck with an external electronics box included. All of the mounting hardware for the box is included. Also, a DC jack and momentary button. There isn’t an anti-spark with this one. It’s just a button that fits the hole just in case the one you have doesn’t. The dimensions are very similar to what you see below. Like the kick-tail, the compartment is only 25.5mm deep. So, 21700 is possible, but 18650 would be better. You can actually see how this deck was made here Gulveig | 35" AT Integrated deck | Custom feather remote | 12s4p | Stormcore 60D | Maytech 6374 - DIY Builds - esk8.news forums. I’m selling it for $225 USD plus shipping.

Shipping in the states will likely cost $20-$35. Elsewhere $75+. Private message me if you are interested.

If you want one of these decks new, you can find them here www.tomiboiesk8.com.

7 Likes