(US/Tex) SOLD!!!!!! STOP DMING MEocbox's 1.6 (barely used)/ hubdrive / vanguard clone abec 107 w/pulleys

Bumpity bump.

Congratulations man.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Still got the focboxes?

1 Like

I look forward to your upcoming “I’M GETTING A DIVORCE SALE.”

7 Likes

That almost went live the other day. But I was able to find a few spots to hide stuff around my place! No worries. It’ll happen soon enough lol

2 Likes

Yes I do

1 Like

why haven’t these focboxes sold yet? dope deal

and @CiscoV if your missus ever tosses you out, i’ll be showing up at the garage sale to buy the colab for $50 or whatever you told her you paid for it

9 Likes

Agreed. V1.6 means nothing PPL, just run split PPM like a man. Would have bought these but I own 8 esc’ sand only have two boards. Killer deal here

3 Likes

Welp broke an axle on my subaru last night. :sob:

3 Likes

Take off the other axle and make it a 2wd :grimacing:

4 Likes

I already bought a new one :rofl: I’m just flat broke now.

2 Likes

Some just sold there focboxs for more money than I have mine listed for. I don’t get it. Nothing’s wrong with mine I just have a surplus
Am I selling them too cheap ?

3 Likes

I think people don’t realize they’re getting 2x focboxes for 220, it’s clear in the first post and then gets a little muddier towards the end. You also picked a really bad time to sell focboxes now that neoboxes are getting delivered for less $ :/. Sorry broski, but congrats on your kid.

3 Likes

Just to be clear you are getting 2 focbox 1.6s for $220 I have a BT module im throwing in for free. I’ll flat rate the focboxs to you in a padded envelope inside of another box.

Edit: Also the neobox is untested. Batch one is yet to be delivered. And with corona virus who knows when that will be. I have these focboxs now. They work very well . and have a proven track record of being reliable.

7 Likes

I also have some 107 abecs . and abec pulleys if anyone’s interested I’ll post pictures later. $80 plus shipping

2 Likes

2 Likes

Prices updated to match market price 100USD per focbox

if you buy both I’ll throw in a BT module for free

2 Likes

@mmaner close this thread please. Im just going to make another build.

9 Likes