(US/Tex) SOLD!!!!!! STOP DMING MEocbox's 1.6 (barely used)/ hubdrive / vanguard clone abec 107 w/pulleys

@BigZwatt here is something to look forward to lol

13 Likes

:smile: I canā€™t wait . Iā€™m stoked to be a dad

Somebody buy this stuff I need a diaper savings account

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather stay a daddy

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to all the stroller buildsā€¦
Can race @Sender :yum:

Congrats :partying_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve already tried to convince my wife about a esk8 trailer she said well see. We all know that means NO. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Lmao. Why would you even ask her!? Thatā€™s a no no brother You go ahead and do it. Then sheā€™ll have no choice but to accept lol

9 Likes

Bumpity bump.

Congratulations man.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Still got the focboxes?

1 Like

I look forward to your upcoming ā€œIā€™M GETTING A DIVORCE SALE.ā€

7 Likes

That almost went live the other day. But I was able to find a few spots to hide stuff around my place! No worries. Itā€™ll happen soon enough lol

2 Likes

Yes I do

1 Like

why havenā€™t these focboxes sold yet? dope deal

and @CiscoV if your missus ever tosses you out, iā€™ll be showing up at the garage sale to buy the colab for $50 or whatever you told her you paid for it

9 Likes

Agreed. V1.6 means nothing PPL, just run split PPM like a man. Would have bought these but I own 8 escā€™ sand only have two boards. Killer deal here

3 Likes

Welp broke an axle on my subaru last night. :sob:

3 Likes

Take off the other axle and make it a 2wd :grimacing:

4 Likes

I already bought a new one :rofl: Iā€™m just flat broke now.

2 Likes

Some just sold there focboxs for more money than I have mine listed for. I donā€™t get it. Nothingā€™s wrong with mine I just have a surplus
Am I selling them too cheap ?

3 Likes

I think people donā€™t realize theyā€™re getting 2x focboxes for 220, itā€™s clear in the first post and then gets a little muddier towards the end. You also picked a really bad time to sell focboxes now that neoboxes are getting delivered for less $ :/. Sorry broski, but congrats on your kid.

3 Likes