[US] SR200 RKP hangers [SOLD]

$100 shipped US only - So yea SR RKP 200mm hangers with shoulder bolts n stuff.

It is from this sale thread V1, V2 MOONS geardrives | SuperStar wheels | 220mm Surfrodz hangers | 6374 Maytech motors | AT tyres

Got em and uhh don’t need em why idk not sure why I even got them. I buy shit without thinking. It’s what I do. Anyhow also couple
Fugly Baseplates for free 35 degree and 45 degree

No dibs or nuffin. Just hit me up.

2 Likes

@BillGordon @mmaner @wandagoner close plz sold

2 Likes

damnit…too slow!

1 Like

Ahhh sorrry brotha. They was scooped so fast.

1 Like

No worries, I know how it goes. If you see anyone selling extended axle, split angle trucks 200 - 230 mm please LMK.

1 Like

holy cow that was fast
(in before its closed)

2 Likes

Solid 3 mins and they sold lol

3 Likes

Hahaha tbh they were sold in 1 I was just slow to close it. I didn’t really know these were still worthy.

3 Likes

People love these things cmon no matter if they look like they have been through a war @ahrav

2 Likes

can’t close a sale thread until someone brings up tamales

2 Likes

Ayyyyyy @CiscoV where u b brothaaaa

3 Likes

Man I would kill for some home made tamales right now…

2 Likes

Bruhhh hit up ur Nana duddeeee. Get me some took

2 Likes

Hahaha, I can’t skateeee to them though :sob: Wouldn’t be worth the risk of endangering them though, they are in the more at risk group.

1 Like

Bro caaammmmmeeee onnnnnn. Just be like leave dem outsidezzz. No contact no nuffin. Just tamales.

1 Like

Ahahahaha you are giving me ideas… On another note have you ever had a fruit bowl from those fruit cart vendors near parks and stuff in LA? With like fresh mango, pineapple etc etc and usually add tajin and lime/lemon?

1 Like

Brutha man my homieee Antonio across the street from me is the go too :joy::joy:. Hit him up all the time.

3 Likes