[US] Spiral Drives, 2:1 Metal Gear Drives (90 degree drives)

These are a set of new, unused, spiral gear drives that I would like to trade (maybe sell) for a deck and enclosure. I’d planned to keep these and use them to service my own set of spiral drives, but after many many miles; I don’t think I actually need them. What I do need is a deck and enclosure suitable for Hypertrucks. Hopefully the RAMMboard actually gets delivered, but until then I’m missing out on group rides without any pnuematic board.

So there’s the offer, trade these new drives for a new deck and enclosure. Enclosure needs space for at least 112 cells.

To note: I’ve replaced the original motor plates with thicker 0.25" aluminum and given a little extra room around the perimeter mount holes. I had issues with the thinner originals over time and ended up replacing them with these. 3 OG plates will be included. Zero issues with the new plates so far. I’ve also included upgraded HW from McMaster.

10x27x11 size bearings can also be included. These are the bearings I used when switching over to custom surf-rodz mounts

Price: (Trade or Open Offer)

PHOTOS

Big motors on a very narrow package are what these drives are good at (shown 6485)

Fitment on BN hanger doesn’t seem too bad.

10x27x11 bearing (only to be used with custom truck adapter)

_

1 Like

Hate to be that guy but price is required in all sales threads

4 Likes

HOLY UNOBTAINIUM, BATMAN

1 Like

Your right, it’s now a trade thread.

2 Likes

:fearful:

3 Likes

Miracles can happen people! The unobtainable is [sadly no longer] obtainable!

1 Like

Thanks for all the offers guys, sorry if I didn’t respond to you directly.

@xsynatic please close.

1 Like