[US] Sensored sk3’s 6364’s 170kv - NYC Area Pickup Preferred

The are IMPOSSIBLE to find UNOBTANIUM
TODAY IS YOUR LUCK DAY

Let me know how much ya got…
If the Price is right I may ship it… Continental US ONLY!!!
Don’t Come with Anything less than $250 USD
This is for BOTH MOTORS BRAND NIB…

Bruh really, you’re gonna do me like this. We agreed on a meeting place and time but you decided to stick it here.

Just because they’re rare doesn’t magically make them valuable. They’re just custom order sk3 motors.

I would’ve at least appreciated the “never mind I’ll put them on ESK8 news” instead of having to find out this way

25 Likes

14 Likes

Aren’t SK3 prone to getting toasty as fuck? I feel like for $250 you’d be better off with a pair of TB or FS motors

3 Likes

Y u did our boi @Evwan dirty

13 Likes

They really aren’t all that great compared to today’s standards. They had their time

I have a pair of the Barabajali ones on an old build, one of them sounds a bit weird after only like 500 miles and the sensors started going

They’re fine, but nothing special.

7 Likes

I like a good roast lol.
Also feel sorry for you @Evwan :pensive:
Getting done like that is the most uncool feeling

7 Likes

Seriously lame. Would never buy from this guy now.

11 Likes

I like that…

If it would just be true… :unamused:

5 Likes

Rarity for a usable component isn’t really much of a price hiker, unfortunately. Bergmeister tires are a good example. Currently near unobtainable, but in practice they aren’t worth much more than regular tires. There’s really no reason since they’re just going to wear out or get damaged.

This is a builder’s forum…the folks here are pretty well versed in what things are worth in practice.

This isn’t ok. I’ve lost money honoring agreements I’ve made with customers because it’s the ethical thing to do.

If you made an agreement then you should stick to it.

7 Likes

You’re kind of burying the lead here. I’m more interested in the fact that your avatar has a Onewheel in it.

5 Likes

I had an unhealthy OneWheel phase for a minute there, thankfully that has died down, but I’m enjoying the XR

7 Likes

The HELL are you talking 'bout… I told you I was gonna list it and whomever came first with the cash…
We set a meeting time and place which is still days away…

WHAT PART OF THIS DON’T YOU AND THE REST OF THESE KEYBOARD WARRIORS DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!

Lol your post screams “newyorker”

So you planned to meet with him and sell to him but listed it anyway? what kind of selling practice is that :rofl:

All we know is what Evwan told us

The rest of us were just attempting to help you understand what you have isn’t worth what you think it’s worth

8 Likes

you realize it doesnt look like this from my perspective right? You offer it to me for some amount of money, then I find you posting it online for wayyyy more.

from my perspective you’re dangling them in front of me and telling me I cant have em.

there’s no way you dont see a problem with what you just did

1 Like

YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!

In the other chat it’s clearly posted!!!

“WHOMEVER COMES WITH THE LOOT!!!”

Go Ahead and ask @Evwan the discounted NYCEBOARDING price I WAS going to let him have it at…

This listing is for peeps outside of NYCEBOARDING…
But you so shortsighted you can’t help yourself…

ONCE AGAIN MIND YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS!!!

LOL you are almost as funny as Leon

12 Likes

In this forum we all mind each other’s business, you’re gonna have to live with it my guy

9 Likes

Go look at the chat and you’ll see for yourself

I told you I was going to list it and that I was

“signing in now… forum.esk8.news”

I even told @TheBoardGarage “a set sold for $200”

go ahead and post a screenshot if you want…

I replied to a public post. It’s public business.

And your behavior in response to it kind of cements the business atmosphere you’re putting out.

Others are of course free to do business with whomever they want, but it’s kind of clear the unfortunate tone that this has all taken.

10 Likes