In fact. I’m having so much fun with those vescs. They are confidence inspiring

6 Likes

:sob: :sob:

5 Likes

Just launch the dam things already.

7 Likes

Bump.
Battery pack sold!

Adding raggedy Lacroix 6396s. Yes. 6396s 190kv motors.
Around 200 miles on them
One of them work perfectly fine. The other one works but makes a rattling noise at around 30mph therefore I’d only recommend using it for parts

Pls note that these motors will only fit Lacroix motor mounts due to them using the small hole pattern to bolt on to the mount. And for that same reason these motors won’t get decapitated like maytech branded ones with standard hole pattern did

10mm shaft
12ga leads about 12 inches long with 4mm bullet connectors
Sensor wires with Standard 2.0mm connector

Asking $125 for the one that works good and throwing in the shitty one in for free :wink:

Vanpro remote. Not a whole lot to say about it except for that I’m scared to death of these things lol.
Same as the mini just different shape with rechargeable battery

Pretty much new $15

4 Likes

Pls note that these motors will only fit Lacroix motor mounts due to them using the small hole pattern to bolt on to the mount.

Just circumstances to a resurceful guy with a sharp mind and the help of a few mount manufacturers willing to jump in with a custom job… @Janux-esk8, @ATC, @IDEA, etc.

3 Likes

I can difffenty take the bad one off his hands and accommodate the hole pattern in my mounts I already have.

3 Likes

karamdibs.

1 Like

Gone BUT @fessyfoo being your neighbor can definitely let you borrow the face plate of the motor for measuring purposes :man_shrugging:t2:

In fact. They’re nothing special.
Most 6374 motors have both hole pattern. Lacroix uses the ones closer together

4 Likes

30mm… TB Also has these as an option.

3 Likes

These motors sold?
If not I’ll Take em.
TNX

Moar Chet

Gotta clear out some stuff
Sold as a lot. Won’t part out so pls don’t ask

SOLD!!
4 berg hubs in black NEW
20 berg tires NEW
34 inner tubes “a hand full of them lightly used most NEW”

$300 for the lot plus shipping I’ll eat PayPal fees :wink:

7 Likes

Why do you have so many!?

6 Likes

Stole them :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lmao. Jk. I freak out about not having spares. Plus A few sudden change of plans :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Haha that’s fair

Damnnnn if I could find some 12x22 bearings that can go on these with MBS trucks, I probably would scoop them up.

1 Like

Lmao. Non existent unless you buy form esk8 castle or whatever that company is called :rofl:

1 Like

Hit them up. It’s worth the try

1 Like

You have a link?