[US][PDX] Hypertrucks Belt Drive Kit - $299

Hypertrucks belt drive kit. What you see is what you get. Want to make your LaCroix 4WD? Here you go.

$299 shipped in the US/ international shipping buyer pays.

I’m willing to do a straight trade for a set of @Boardnamics GT2 wheels. Red or blue, preferably, but I’m open to other colors. I might be interested in other CNC hubs as well, let me know what you have.

2x motor mounts
2x 6396 170kv Maytech/LaCroix motors (10mm round shaft w/keyway)
2x wheel pulleys (72t?) (MBS mounting pattern)
2x motor pulleys (16t?)
4x titanium mounting bolts
1x 435-5M belt, brand new

One motor has two phase wires which were nicked by the wheel pulley during use. The wire jackets got torn, but the copper strands inside are nearly all intact. Just needs new heat shink around the wound. I have been running these with electrical tape covering the wound for like 150 miles, no issues.

Both motors have MT60 connectors on the phase wires and GX12 connectors on the sensor wires. I’ll throw in the matching connectors for free.

One motor mount has a stripped titanium screw on the tension adjustment part.

Both motor pulleys are nearing their end of life. I have a blowtorch and a gear puller, if you want me to remove these for you. Let me know.

One wheel pulley is missing the large bearing, and the one that’s left isn’t doing so hot either.

Road grime included free of charge.

4 Likes

Is this title clickbait? I don’t know, did you click?

3 Likes

Expected to see hypertrucks - was disappointed

2 Likes

If you do breakup the sale I would be interested in these I call dibs :sunglasses:

1 Like

Probably not going to break this up unless someone wants everything minus the motors. If someone does, let me know. I’m open to offers.

1 Like

I’m willing to do a straight trade for a set of @Boardnamics GT2 wheels. Red or blue, preferably, but I’m open to other colors.

I might be interested in other CNC hubs as well, let me know what you have.

Price drop, $299 shipped in the US.

1 Like

Dammit this is so tempting

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty much selling this for the cost of the motors at this point, which doesn’t feel good but whatever. The duck needs $$$

2 Likes

240km

Are these the self tensioning spring mounts? Do they work with anything other than hypertrucks?

No and no. LaCroix doesn’t really do “compatability” haha. Whoever is buying these will need to have hypertrucks if they want to use them.

1 Like

Lacroix FB owners group might be a good place to post if you haven’t already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how much for the cutting mat?

1 Like

Yep that’s a solid idea. I dont use Facebook though, and I dont really like going into a group where I’m not a regular and just spamming for-sale links. Maybe I’m overthinking it.

No worries - I got you. GLWS

1 Like

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I’ll take these

5 Likes

Lol I was going to tag you :joy:

2 Likes

Sold!

@xsynatic please close, buddy :handshake:

1 Like