[US-NC] ProfoundMagician's Online Bazaar

Ok so instead of having multiple post for every time I plan to sell shit I figure I’ll just keep adding shit here, btw All prices include shipping inside the US feel free to pm me if you think I set the price to high.

Old Leftovers

• new 97mm BKB wheels with 40t? Pressfit pulleys $70 $50
  • 120mm Foamies not sure if these are the ones with the core issues but I really didn’t like them $50
  • Pair of cast cal ii clones $20

New Stuff

• Tomboi Murder Hornet Deck, got here on the forum don’t remember who it was; it was for a lightweight hub build kinda over it tbh $180?
  • 2x Never used 40t Kegel BN Pressfit Pulleys with bearings and spacers - $40
  • Janux Enclosed Belt Drive mount No Pulleys for Surfrodz tkp - $120?
  • 4 Silver Rockstar Pros (bearing seat is lightly sanded since no bearing felt like going in) - $90

Sold Stuff
  • Landyachtz Battleaxe 38" few nicks, bought it with plans to electrify and forgot about it $90
  • Some used 97mm Reflys with some random bearings Sold
  • mBoards 10s4p didn’t kill me but it might kill you pay shipping and its yours. comes with charger Sold
  • Tayto with Enclosure & TKP baseplates I don’t feel like taking off Sold
  • BKB battery maybe like 2-3 cycles on it and charger Sold
  • esc not sure who makes it but I got from the bkb dual and vx1 Sold
  • Titanium kingpins link Sold
  • Trampa wand with accessories Sold
  • short bkb cal ii mounts Sold
  • cal ii baseplates & random bushings Sold
  • 3d Fatboy 240 few scratches Sold
  • Non sealed Maytech 6355 170 kv only bench tested with some random 12mm pulleys $140 for the pair Sold
  • set of tb 218 trucks with mounts Sold
  • Unity/Box of Foc Heatsink Sold
  • 5 new 200x75 tires & tubes - $100 $80
  • 4 White Rockstar ii with no hardware - $50 $40
  • Two Maytech 6374 190kv motors only slightly burnt, no idea if these still work. Was removing them from 3DS geardrive and got a little carried away with fire (totally not a pyromaniac), one of the pulleys is stuck on. the other one is cool. Got the Pulley off. - $120 $100
  • Set of Berg’s with spare tires - $175?
    12s6p 40T I bought off @ahrav a few weeks ago that I still haven’t gotten out of the box -$550 $500

[quote=“ahrav, post:1, topic:39406”]
12s6p 40T. Approx 50 cycles on it. Upgrading to 12s8p p42 so yea take it :call_me_hand:. It’s got a mr30 connected to the main lead for a light but you can take off :man_shrugging:: [/quote]

Pictures

4 Likes

Dibs on 3D truck and mboards battery

1 Like

So I just realized you can’t edit, the mBoards battery has been claimed, ngl that was fast as fuck.

3 Likes

PMd

1 Like

damn. third late dibs on the mboard. it’s my new specialtiy taking them apart… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Focbox heatsink??

PMing

2 Likes

Pmd about bkb battery and bkb mounts.

2 Likes

I’ll take the TB 218’s with mounts

1 Like

bkb mounts and random baseplates sold
3d 240 hangers sold
Tb 218s trucks sold
Heatsink sold

1 Like

Sent pm

1 Like

bkb battery sold

1 Like

6355s sold

Any motor mounts left for the TB218 trucks?

The trucks with their mounts got sold and the bkb mounts are also sold

1 Like

I’ll take the vx1 and esc. Pm’d

1 Like

God damn it!!! I wanted the 6355’s. :crying_cat_face:

I’ll take that stuff if you don’t. :grin:

1 Like

Alright so the only stuff left is the Battleaxe, all the wheels, the wand, cast call ii trucks, and the titanium kingpins

2 Likes

Bump / Added stuff

2 Likes

Bump I’m :eye: those white hubs noob question can I use just standard 5star pulleys on rockstars?

1 Like