US (MA): Onewheel XR 4209, WTF rails, Flight fins etc.

Looking to sell or trade my Onewheel XR to help secure a battery for a board I’m working on. Here is the info on the XR:

I am the second owner. I purchased it earlier this year mostly stock (it had a different rear footpad and a C&R magnetic fender on it). It had 1600 or so miles when I purchased it and I’ve hardly put any miles on it. Mostly around my small neighborhood with the kids on their bikes.

Current mileage is 1626mi. Firmware 4209, hardware Gemini 4134. The 4209 firmware is sought after because it’s the last firmware before Future Motion married the BMS to the controller from what I understand, so you can run an aftermarket battery, VESC it, whatever you want to do. Includes stock XR charger.

It has following mods:

• TFL Homebrew WTF rails (anodized black, brand new)
• Burris treaded tire (brand new)
• TFL life savers on rim
• Kush wide rear footpad
• Flight Fins with fenders and extenders
• TFL Bang bumpers
• Mini Fangs
• Black “SilverHandle”

I am looking to get a 12s8p P42A battery in a case of some sort for a top-mount application for an off-road board. I am willing to trade for a battery build, or I am open to selling as well. I can get more photos of whatever if needed. I’m located in North Attleboro, MA, USA. Will sell for $1400/obro.

4 Likes

if selling you have to put price

1 Like

Sorry, just edited.

This is a good deal for a battery builder.
Id jump on it if i wanted a OW

3 Likes

@TheBoardGarage ?

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag, but unfortunately I’ll have to pass on this. :pray:

1 Like

Got me thinking, I’m in seattle and have an itch to build another battery. Ive also wanted to mess with a ow but the no repairs or modifications without mailing it in have kept me away, i take everything apart lol.

Just want a pelican case or something more interesting? What do you have in mind?

I’ll message you :+1:t2:

1 Like