US LI NY wtt evo 40 brand new for a evo 36 almost any condition

As stated. Wanna 36. Have a brand spankin forty. Only mounted trux, never saw pavement let alone wheels lol

What did you end up doing with my evo?

I have a 40 that I just picked up but I’ll sell you the Evo Falcon 36" (NIB) that I have if u want.

Its this model:

41i84uIyqWL

DM me if ur into it. I know the post is WTT but this deck is unobtanium so I thought I’d let u know I’ve got a brand new one.

isnt this the same deck just with a different graphic? Evo 36 Spectrum – Landyachtz Skateboards

Indeed it is. An older model

Edit- ah I see what u mean. Technically not unobtanium then.

Lovee that evo Ev! Its a cadillac tho, i just wanna hold its baby version, ive heard its quite nimble. Its got an ecomobl drive train but that unity still gave me hecka issues. Gonna try doing a deep dive on all things vesc tool cuz i think i bricked a pair of focboxes with my metrpro. But your evonis definitely well loved. You lemme stole that right after i bought a brand new decl from ly. So… i dont love it enough to have another, but im rly intrigued by the mini.

. And hey thanks, ill pm ya for sure, thays definitely a bettwr graphic than the spectrum. However i cannit pay UO prices lol, honestly im not even trying to pay.

2 Likes

Send pics! I wanna see!

ecomobl drive train

Careful man. Ecomobl’s motors are the only motors that I’ve ever had fail at speed. Launched me at 25mph.

Interesting… sounds erm…fun… i thought it was a stellar idea, that kind of drive system, but it was underwhelming compared to my expectation. Guess its just another piece going to the burn pile. Hail skatan! Thanks for the heads up tho, how exactly did it fail? Was it the motor or the gear system? How many miles were on it, did you ever maintain the system ever? I need infooo lol

1 Like

The gears had 3-400 miles on them at the time and shouldn’t have needed maintenance. I think mine failed because of shitty copper windings, but I’m no engineer.

Then, later, I wanted to take apart the drive to salvage the gears. Sadly, there were some pins that were warped permanently in place. So I had to cut the thing apart…

And those are just the issues I’ve had with the drivetrain… I’ve owned 2 Ecomobl ETs, and they were both plagued with lighting problems, signal issues, ESC failure…

Wowzers!! Thats turbowack dude. Mines have liek 750 miles, not allbby me but hot diggety dog… guess its time to maintain the gears for ne so ill check oot my motors qhile im down there, been meaning to learn to battle harden anyway so those will be perfect test dummies. But yeah fuck the mote n esc, i fuggen despise linyi stuff, makes me resent my ubox remote lol. Which is unfair but hey. Thanks for the heads up and the deets tho!