(US) IDEA complete build-$1500

I was never good under pressure :eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

This is a sweet ride bro

2 Likes

Thank ya thank ya. Shout out to @IDEA for an amazing board😁

2 Likes

Are you gonna have that board with you when you stop by my place?

3 Likes

Depends on how fast shipping is. Out in Texas and getting it shipped to CO since I didn’t have any room. Had some passengers with me.

This is a great deal, can’t get anything better prebuilt for the same price

7 Likes

I try :joy:

1 Like

It hurts that I’m currently planning a similar but in some ways worse build, but for way more money lol
EU tho :confused:

1 Like

Would you be interested in shipping to uk?

Also, can i see the underside and inside the enclosure? Curious about the remaining space and how the enclosure is attached

2 Likes

I’ll post em up tonight of the outside inside in a couple days, out on a trip and I’ll have em shipped to me.
EU wise not sure how much it’d be to ship it out something I’ll look into.

But held up by inserts and a eboosted hiber zenith II enclosure as it’s abit deeper and with the rubber gasket I didn’t have to use a custom battery to go around the brackets.

I definitely want to see how that looks haha, im planning an IDEA build myself and that sounds really interesting.

3 Likes

It’s a fun build for sure!

2 Likes

What a great deal!
When do you get back in town? We are almost neighbors(Saint Petersburg). Would definitely be interested in checking it out if not sold by then.

1 Like

Couple weeks, pretty much right after esk8con

1 Like

And yep! Drive out sometimes for the group rides out there, just abit of a distance but gotta do what ya gotta do😂

Cool. Have fun out there!!!

2 Likes

Is this awesome ride still available??

1 Like

That’s a great deal, you might get a sale on your road trip if you take it through esk8 groups. post it on their FB and see if anybody hits you up!

1 Like

Wait until it gets a little warmer. This will sell. Dont go under 1500 thats a great deal.

3 Likes