(US) IDEA complete build-$1500

Selling off my diy, just need the space and cash for other builds and not really riding it all too much.

IDEA deck and red brackets
12s4p p42a battery pack from eboosted with eboosted enclosure
Stormcore 60d+ esc
Trampa 6 in tires
Mbs rockstar pro hubs
Flipsky vx4 from skyart
Boardnamics at gear drives 4.60 gear ratio I believe
270 mm hangers from boardnamics with propulsion boards rkp baseplate trucks.
Davega telemetry
Battery has about 30 cycles on it roughly.
3 amp battery charger
Shredlights included
Located in North Port Florida

Also currently out on a road trip from Florida to California, can have it shipped to a friends place If anyones along the way and want to test it out without worries😁

17 Likes

What esc? Also who built the battery? Location?

5 Likes

I’ll edit that in right now😁
Stormcore 60d+
Eboosted 12s4p flexible battery
Located in Florida-North Port

5 Likes

:dizzy_face: what a DEAL

9 Likes

It is, but almost no riders round my area, mostly one wheels and bikes round here

3 Likes

Someone please by this so I won’t be tempted any longer

5 Likes

Me every single time I go on here​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I really want this but board 7th seems over kill :joy:

3 Likes

I feel ya! Too many myself trying to sell off my least used ones, hope someone give em the love they deserve :grin:

1 Like

Trade you a rare kaly 2.0 :joy: they don’t make them any more if you haven’t heard

2 Likes

This is a really sweet deal…

4 Likes

I just would’ve too a couple months ago…before starting a kaly like build😂

1 Like

Still available too👀

1 Like

:joy: @rafaelinmissouri is probably top of the leader boards for most boards in the quiver.

I’m rolling into that bad habit cause his a great role model

5 Likes

Gotta get to point where ya can ride one board for every day of the month😂

2 Likes

Insane deal, hurts to be in EU :joy:

4 Likes

What trucks? Where in Cali you headed? Are you bringing the board? I’m in Portland Oregon, idk if that would be too far out of the way… Do the shred lights in the first pick come with? How many amps is the charger/ how fast to fully charge?

1 Like

you fools! buy this
i dont need this,cant afford this,but some how need it in the garage,please buy it before i start sceaming .
I already have a foster board,thats just never going back to the shelter. im testing it LOOONNNGGG term,then im saying i got it dirty and scratched it up,like i do,so i HAD to keep it.

Plus i named it,once you name them they cant go back to the awful boardmill.

1 Like

LMAO. I think many of us relate. At this point its which esk8 addict will crack first :rofl:

2 Likes

Updated the post, but 3 amp charger, boardnamics 270mm hanger in propulsion boards rkp baseplate.
I’m planning on driving out to Santa Barbara, and then making my way up the coast. Not sure yet if I’ll make it to Oregon
And yes to the shred lights come with