Ohhhhy i always had a hard on for that bruce lee deck :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

IMG_1057

4 Likes

Lol no way, my DIY days are done

3 Likes

i-dont-believe-you-lies

9 Likes

Uuuuugggghhhhh that shorty is nice, i just purchased the haero eboard, and i dont really need another street deck, but ouuuuu i sneed.

2 Likes

US shipping included. International discounted if you ask nicely.

Make sure to glass it if you do. Good board but has some structural integrity issues.

1 Like

Depends how fat your ass is.

Nah, the sidewalls had variations in the milling & one of the decks I worked with had something with legit 1mm thickness at a right-angle intersection. Cracked the entirety of the length of the battery recess. Thin is good but 1mm too thin.

Rider was Dr Dre wet & wearing boots sized

I’ll listen to offers on these decks.

Its christmas, and CAD aint worth shit, maybe mid jan youll heqr from me :sweat_smile::sob::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do the shorty for $100 US for a northern friendo. Shipping is going to be unpleasant though.

1 Like

And then theres that :sweat_smile::sob::sweat_smile: currently in the process of fighting to get ups to accept my self clear ppwk and deliver my delivery. :rage: hoping to finally receive the fruits of my labour after work today.

If thats a standing offer you may hear from me before the year is up, if the shipping isnt too bad and the gf doesnt murder me when i bring it up :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

HB83 sold and will surely be a primo build based on its new home.

I won’t let you down

3 Likes

Someone make me an offer on Bruce Lee.

Might even trade if it’s hash or hash related. :joy:

1 Like

Bruce would like to go home with you

1 Like

Pending