[US] For Sale Full MBS Offroad E-Board Set- 1450.- Studded tires

Hi, selling my E-board. Made a few of them and this is for sale. Good proven board. I did probably 60miles on it as I used it during this summer (only I used it, so can say its in perfect condition).

Its pretty new and I can guarantee runs smoothly. This is my the torque power setting with 2x big motors: 80MM motors with Flipsky fsesc6.6.
MBS Board and Axles with 9inch wheels.
Double chain drive - so you good to go on snow and ice conditions.

Battery 10s5p with 15mAh: Brand: Matrix Cell type: Samsung 30Q 18650, 3000mAh Lion cells. Manufacturing date: 19.April 2019. Cycle (Matrix standard): approx. 1000 times / 80%prime capacity. Max. discharge current: 50A. Built in BMS: over charge protection, under charge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection.
Gives me approx. 25miles good not to heavy off-road riding. If I go off-road and carve like hell then I get approx. 18miles sometimes little less.

The battery is protected by an thermoformed jacket. Then enclosed in the tactical bag which is water-protected.
I’ve attached on the front the white box. In there is the charging plug, on off button and the connection to the battery.

It is compatible with the trailer mount I am making. So if you buy you will have to let me know if you want the motor mount connection brackets to be in carbon (better looking, lighter) or you want to have the thick strong aluminum brackets where you can mount the trailer attachment.

Pick-up is welcome. I am in Minneapolis MN, USA.

For the 1/2 year old board with battery as described above I am asking 1800.-.

I also have new batteries in stock. I could sell the board with a brand new one if someone doesent trust a used one.

Battery option: the price 1800.- includes the battery I used for that board for 1/2 year. If you want the board without battery, I will deduct 250.- from price.

If you want the board with an brand new battery I ask 450.- for the battery. Means minus 250 and plus 450.- means 2000.- bucks with new battery. But you will have to do your own thermoformed protection jacket and connection.
If you want the enclosure thermoformed jacket and the connection box I will charge 80.- additionally. Its quite bit or work. So all options are open.
–However, I do recommend the used battery. Its in good shape and a good deal with the board.

Let me know if you have questions.

Just added better pic showing battery jacket.

7 Likes

Would you be willing to sell any of the individual parts or only the full board? I’d specifically be interested in the motors, motor mount and chain set up, and wheels. Where did you get the motor mounting setup? It looks great for having both the 9in wheels and 80mm motors!

1 Like

Messaged. CR

2 Likes

Nice board @Carlos
Good luck with your sale!

3 Likes

@Venom121212 this is the guy i was looking for with the enclosures!
So it was actually on the other forum i saw him!

@Carlos did you make that enclosure at the back there youself?

2 Likes

Hi robedude, thanks for asking. But not planned, this is a great board. Someone will enjoy it for sure :+1:

Having that said. If you interested in the motormounts for the 80mm motors, I design and make them myself. So let me know it you interested.

1 Like

Hi @PixelatedPolyeurthan, yes, thanks for liking it. Bottom is Alu for heat dissipation, top is carbon for good looks :grin:

2 Likes

@Coltonray1, thanks for message. Will get back to you.

1 Like

Thanks Andy87

2 Likes

Those mounts and rails are girthy and me likey also that vesc holder is :fire: what kind of wheels are those

2 Likes

Yeah, this setup is awesome, nice work on them mounts. The kiddie trailer for the hat trick. It would be a shame to break it up :heart:

GLWS

2 Likes

Thanks @iamasalmon

1 Like

Added battery enclosure jacket picture.

1 Like

Still up. Dropping the price to 1700.-.

1 Like

Hi all, dropping price again to 1450.-. Seems like Winter not good time to sell.
The board comes now in Wintersetup - means it has a set of studded tires mounted.

Have a look at Instagram: Dirtboarding.
Lots of video and pics there.

2 Likes

any chance you’d part this out? I’m in MPLS and may be interested in the studded tires

1 Like

I sell studded tires. So if you interested, let me know.

1 Like

I’m interested in the bindings if you still want to sell those

Hi
i am interestedfor the board but i am in france, do you think you can ship it ot france ?
For which price ?

@Carlos ^^