[US, FLORIDA] Unobtainium Sale: 3DS Gear Drives With Matching Haggy Rims

I have a set of new and never used red 3D Servisas 240 hangars with matching new and never used helical gear drives (14/36 tooth counts) featuring the adapter for Haggy rims. Comes with all the hardware and even the unopened gear grease it shipped with.

Baseplates are not included. Bought this a few years ago, opened it up, then never used it for reasons.

I also have a set of used red Haggy rims to go with them. It’s a bundle because the rims are hard to find and the gear drives are basically useless as they are without them. Tires still hold air, tossed in for free. Decepticon valve caps are included for extra flavor.

Ships from Florida, US.

$500 plus shipping.

9 Likes

Just curious & sorry for off-topic, what do you think is a fair price for rarer colored Berg Rims w/pristine pulleys, tires & a few spare tubes?

2 Likes

$150 maybe, idk that’s a tough one.

1 Like

Have you ridden those wheels at that ratio? How is it?

1 Like

At 2.57 with these dumb clevers it’s fast and hot but not too quick off the line. Would be better with shorter tires if some are available now. The original tires I planned to build with were the Haggy 145s

1 Like

Although I don’t have any in red, I have black rims that will fit those drives and a used set of gunmetal for Hoyt 125mm tires, perfect gearing for that tire size imo

6 Likes

Those would make it perfect for sure.

1 Like

Still available?

2 Likes

Yes indeed. All boxed up and ready to go.

SOLD!

1 Like