[US] Evolve Gen2 Carbon Parts + More

Hey guys, looking to get rid of some parts taken from an evolve carbon gen2

TB 36T 12mm Abec pulley - $15

Metroboard 36T 15mm Abec pulley - $10

425 5M 15mm belts - $5 a piece

255 5M belts - $3 a piece

Evolve 32T abec pulley w/bearing - $15

3D printed 29T abec pulley with one core price broken. Don’t know if it’s of any use to anyone. Just pay shipping

10s 36V 2a Charger. Has a Chinese plug so comes with an adapter - $20

Also got the street struts and motor plate. These are 8mm axles - $25 for the set obo

Old single motor evolve esc. Not sure if it works properly as the board would cut off power at a certain speed/load. Could have been this, the remote, or the battery - $20 obo

Got 2 R1 remotes - $15 a piece obo

Old evolve motor with receiver. This guy is really beefy. Not sure if it’s of any use to anyone - $30 obo

This looks to be a bms from some battery if I’m correct. I’ve heard these are worth something, but not entirely sure - $15 obo

I’m still new to this so if any of my prices are unreasonable or incorrect, please let me know! Very open to feedback. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bump

Prices lowered and more parts added

pinging @longhairedboy

2 Likes

wish I had some. The one I have is super sketchy, came out of a malfunctioning board. I only kept it to try and source them.

2 Likes

Bump

Evolve supercarve trucks, kegel wheels, kegel pulley, 250mm belts and evolve bms sold

Bump

Evolve AT trucks and mbs AT set sold

1 Like

I have an extra Metroboard pulley also so if someone needs two, that can happen also if you buy @NatS’s

1 Like

Correction

Take any evolve part (excluding trucks, charger and pulley) for FREE - just pay shipping

Are these items still for sale ? Would they work with the gen 2 ?

1 Like

Bamboo gen 2

1 Like

Welcome @groundroller to this wonderful establishment :partying_face:
This thread is a year old but it looks like he’s been on here lately so just be patient and I’ll try to message him :call_me_hand:
@NatS :arrow_up:

1 Like

I believe almost everything here is gone unfortunately but I will do another check and let you know!

1 Like