[US] DUCK BATTERY LIQUIDATION SALE

Ha, actually I managed stay out of this thread cause I was afraid it would cost me and I am trying to live a one board life for a min. No dibs made on my part.

Edit: I see what happened. Two Myke’s. Odd.

I think it might work well on a flexy split enclosure that I have will take it to PM.

1 Like

Couldnt agree more. How is it possible that there are TWO of you spelling your name wrong?!

3 Likes

Well…you spelt Mr duck wrong 🤷

I got drives!

Im willing to part out the drivetrain if yall can find folks willing to buy all the parts. Im not looking to be left holding stuff that no one wants because it doesn’t go to anything else.

1 Like

Sorry man, i got other bergs in the meantime I thought you would not part :confused:

1 Like

No worries. I want it to go as a kit so I can get it all out of my hair at once, but if yall can come together and claim all the parts from the kit, then I will part it out.

Gear Drives $500 - @Myke, @abusfullofnuns
Bergs $125 - @approachinglogic
Kahuas $100 - ?
Motors $75 each - @approachinglogic

If you are reading this and want any of that, let me know.

3 Likes

Drone is sold! TB110’s too, cant remember if i mentioned that.

2 Likes

Bump. Buy this shit folks! Its build season and you are not going to find better deals than these on top quality gear!

2 Likes

@Bperez3 Wanted some 170kv motors. These might be a good pick

2 Likes

@Bperez3 if you want me to put you on the list for the part out, let me know. Then all we will need is someone for the kahuas.

whats left? gear drives? hmmm?

2 Likes

Everything in the first post :blush:

Yessir! You should buy them. Its an awesome deal for an awesome drivetrain! $22 shipping anywhere in the US!

yo yo yo is the 12s3p (dibs) still available? super interested. pop me a PM so we can discuss, i’m new to “homemade” batteries

1 Like

That battery hardly counts as home made lol, this guy is a reputable vendor…think if it as a display model :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Zach!

5 Likes

Ok so sale is pending on the gear drive kit.

If that falls through, then all we need to part it out is someone who is looking to pick up a set of kahuas. I updated this post with prices on each item, so let me know if you wanted to be added/removed to the part-out wait-list haha.

1 Like

If we want to get technical I had dibs haha I just want the drives though.

For tree fiddy?

1 Like

Added PPB remote mod kit!