[US] DUCK BATTERY LIQUIDATION SALE

Boosted drivetrain and FocBoxes sold!

2 Likes

Hammock Baseplates sold!

1 Like

Thanks for the dimensions. You were right that it won’t work. I need a gap of at least 15mm between the packs. Guess I’ll wait until I move back to the west coast next year then have you build a custom pack for this enclosure. I think with a thick gasket, I can fit an 12s8p 18650 DS in this enclosure.

2 Likes

Definitely man, hit me up! In fact, why wait? I can ship things all over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My last build was proof that with enough gasket, you can fit any size battery you want lol

4 Likes

Both Metr Pro’s sold!

2 Likes

:point_up:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey man, dont hate haha. I put them on a 12s vesc build and they seriously rip for how small and compact the whole package is.

Boosted did a lot of things wrong in their later years, but taking apart that v1 really made me understand just how many things they did right in their early years. Quality parts all the way through. Even the riser pads were name brand lol.

5 Likes

damned my luck

I snoozed

3 Likes

the early k00k gets the w0rm. cant be sleepin on these good D3AL$

3 Likes

Got this first push of orders ready to go out! Sorry that it took so long, I was having printer troubles. $140 in new ink cartridges and about a million print-head-cleaning operations later, and I think these labels will work lol. Heading to the shipping annex now :v:

3 Likes

Evening bump! The Haggy/Avio kit fits perfectly in a Large Flat Rate box, $21.10 shipping in the US! Someone jump on this kit already, its the tits.

3 Likes

Would fit even better in 3 separate boxes. Gimme them drives!

4 Likes

The dji still around?

1 Like

Sure is!

Im interested. 350? That’s all i have in my pay pal

Yeah what the hell. Shoot me a PM with your address and paypal email, ill get it boxed up and invoice you.

2 Likes

You might be right… Just out of curiosity, who had dibs on what for a partout?

Man I wish you had this sale when I had $ to blow! That P42 battery and those hammocks would have been mine if I had given in sooner! Looking forward to seeing what you put together next! Freebump

2 Likes

Ok reading back through it seems like @Plurf had dibs on the bergs, and @Myke had dibs on the gear drives. Add @abusfullofnuns in line after Myke, and all we need is someone looking to buy the Kahuas. Im not tryna get left holding those with haggy out of commission. No new mounts means no one wants to buy just trucks.

Battery is still available! none of this whole “no more money” excuse, you can never have enough battery! lol

This pack would actually be perfect as a backpack range extender/hot swap pack. Its a great little package.

1 Like