[US] Dual Vesc (Esk8supply) w/remote

Just swapped in a Unity so this is up for sale. It only has a few miles on it, ran it on 12s without issue. Has built in power switch. Also added a port for a voltage meter, couldn’t stand it didn’t come with one. I’ll include a connector.

$Price Drop$
Goes for $238 (w/ CNC case) on Esk8supply, I’ll take $125 shipped, USPS Priority Mail on me.

Link to the specs:

1 Like

Just so you’re aware, it’s not legal to sell this without offering the source code, according to the GPL license on the firmware. You may have inhereted this problem from the vendor. Last I heard, they were operating illegally.

It is legal if you erase all the GPL firmware from the unit before sale… or offer the source code files per the license…

1 Like

Are you sure that pertains to a used item for sale. seems more like its meant for retail sellers

2 Likes

Bro I’m totally unaware if there’s a firmware coding issue with this esc. I bought it because other members gave it good feedback for what it is. I’m just trying to pass along a decent esc to someone.

2 Likes

I’m not mad at you. I think @Esk8supply needs to align with the laws of the land though.

Laws aren’t suggestions, they are requirements.

1 Like

hahah Im 100% with you Brian but damn let the man sell his wares like the rest of us.

Wouldnt be the first time that a cheapo brand breaks the laws of this land as they do not apply in their land

5 Likes

I totally agree, if something isn’t on the up and up then they ( there are more than one vendor of this vesc ) should correct it.

1 Like

Time to lynch @PickSix24. Everyone got their pitchforks?

3 Likes

I think Nathan caused this

1 Like

:rofl:

5 Likes

They where available on AliExpress and Taobao and the likes before Esk8supply showed up. I mean I don’t personally think he should be reselling them without rectifying the situation and publishing the code.

That being said I’d just say vote with your wallet or track down the original distributor and harrass them instead of some poor dude trying to sell some half decent morally grey used gear.

1 Like

$125 and dont worry about the dam firmware on it

• List item
1 Like

I just need to know where to point fingers. If he gave me a discount, I’d probably turn a blind eye

Total hypocrite as I sell hardcore drugs and weapons of mass destruction to elementary kids, but I DEMAND JUSTICE

Edit: I really hope the FBI has a sense of humor

3 Likes

Maybe if you’re a nerd

3 Likes

Brian my brother, this is verging on Frank territory. Let’s try not to do this in a sales thread. Feel free to PM me about it.

4 Likes

Your FBI guy is gonna have a lot of work now. Shame on you.

1 Like

For the sake of making this go away :rofl::rofl: Price drop to $125 shipped

2 Likes

I am very tempted, a close friends sister is thinking of a eskate and this might be the move

1 Like

You dog

7 Likes

Ah fuck, not like that

2 Likes