[US] Boosted remotes

lmaooooo

lmao says the guy selling a boosted v1 deck 4 150 :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

my price is obo lmao… why so defensive? not a great way to sell your stuff

4 Likes

nice tactic. I just set my price for market rate and treat people right. :joy::kissing_heart::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

hope your day gets better man! glws, didn’t mean to offend by commenting on the price, lmfao

1 Like

Glws indeed. @jesus stick to resurrection bruh. You ain’t gon’ sell those for that price here if I had to guess. Free bump doh.

4 Likes

God bless.

guys let’s be nice, these are cheaper than ebay, without ebay taxes and shipping costs.

better to sell these to someone who needs em and keep a boosted board running :wink:

1 Like

I dunno man - this feels like scalping. I get that the market commands this price but it still seems scummy to me.

5 Likes

Ya see this is a DIY forum, very very few of us would use an outdated and overhyped board from 2014, we just aren’t your target market

Go post it on Reddit and Facebook, I bet you’ll get much more interest there

9 Likes

Idk, id definitely pay $2.30 each.

4 Likes

would be dope if boards used some sort of standard for their remotes

2 Likes

A lot of them use PWM, but that doesn’t contain telemetry.

Very few prebuilts though. Consumers don’t value that.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

y’all savages :100::100::100::100:

gave my brother my boosted v2.
he lost the remote.

now it just sits there, cause he can’t pay these prices for a remote and doesn’t want to ditch it.
and of course all my diy efforts have gone no where so I got nothign new to give him. :frowning:

I can’t believe these things cost so much. :cry:

2 Likes

@fessyfoo Have a look here for a DIY solution.

2 Likes

I’ll give 10% off for the sob story.

trying to help people out there

3 Likes

thanks. :slight_smile: i’ll run it by him.

1 Like

bump

bump :cold_face:

Casey Neistat recently came back no NYC and is driving his boards into the dirt, you can offer some to him. :face_in_clouds:

1 Like