excellent condition:
215$:

black boosted remote
excellent condition:
230$:

2 Likes

cannot believe these remotes are going for over $200

7 Likes

I’m a bit out of loop aswell. Are there unobtanium/prone to breaking?

3 Likes

no idea. thought these were way overpriced til I looked on eBay and saw it’s the norm

1 Like

Is that really excellent condition?

16 Likes

The unfortunate thing about it is that boosted has some sort of a cult following. Stuff goes for crazy amounts atm. The batteries go for at least double what other batteries go for /wh. Its crazy

4 Likes

I’ve seen entire boosted boards sell for $230 on craigslist, mercari, fb marketplace.

The resale market for boosted parts is insane.

2 Likes

Lmao and I sold my mini X for $500 like two/three years ago :joy:

2 Likes

yes, the board these came from had very low miles. the battery and triggers of these remotes function very well and smooth

They look like they were used as sliding pucks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

lmaooooo

lmao says the guy selling a boosted v1 deck 4 150 :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

my price is obo lmao… why so defensive? not a great way to sell your stuff

4 Likes

nice tactic. I just set my price for market rate and treat people right. :joy::kissing_heart::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

hope your day gets better man! glws, didn’t mean to offend by commenting on the price, lmfao

1 Like

Glws indeed. @jesus stick to resurrection bruh. You ain’t gon’ sell those for that price here if I had to guess. Free bump doh.

4 Likes

God bless.

guys let’s be nice, these are cheaper than ebay, without ebay taxes and shipping costs.

better to sell these to someone who needs em and keep a boosted board running :wink:

1 Like

I dunno man - this feels like scalping. I get that the market commands this price but it still seems scummy to me.

5 Likes

Ya see this is a DIY forum, very very few of us would use an outdated and overhyped board from 2014, we just aren’t your target market

Go post it on Reddit and Facebook, I bet you’ll get much more interest there

9 Likes

Idk, id definitely pay $2.30 each.

4 Likes