US and EU: Blue Maytech motors GB

Assessing interest? I.love.blue. Some call them the R-spec motors Enertion had… taboo just saying the word… anyways as much as I love my red MT motors i really want blue… the MOQ is 200 units pre shipped with fees is high $70 plus domestic shipping and all that jazz…

the question is…is there enough of us world wide who want blue? If some one in the EU wants to handle intake and reshipping then we maybe half way there…

putting out the feeler… im looking at 6374 motors… kv probably open to desire 170kv vs 190kv…
sealed motors dont get color options so this for now is just unsealed buyers…

5.5mm bullets and the standard sensor wire…( i dont like the plug n play wires since i rear mount and an adaptor is always needed) open for discussion.

thoughts?

1 Like

That’s a lot of motors, bro. I’m up for two. Lol

1 Like

Call me when they’re purple or green :money_mouth_face::smiling_imp:

Edit: I’m dead serious
I’d make this into a 4wd in a heartbeat

4 Likes

haha in know… that why i wanna split with the EU… something unique…purple aint bad either tho @Flasher… its all in the details and highlights!

1 Like

My wife would want my head but I can only imagine the force behind my monster with an extra stormcore and 2 more 170kv motors. Red gives speed. But green gives torque

well i dont know what color purple is in china but im open to asking if numbers hit… but we’ll see…

Zǐsè (紫色)if that’s what you were asking :joy:

I thought those were Tacon Big Foot 110 motors wound for a lower Kv and with custom logo

I could be wrong

1 Like

@b264 You have a pair can you tell from looking at them ?

1 Like

I have a few pair and they are identical to the Tacon Big Foot 110

Except they are blue and say enertion on the can

and are 190Kv

2 Likes

perhaps right… i see blue and its a faint memory as an eskate infant…

2 Likes

Are these them?

Can we get the silver/raw polish? Or all them going to be blue :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Jesus Christ. 200 motors. Now if you guys Can make this shit happen I’ll be super wowed.
Besides the $14,000 usd y’all need to have in mind customs will definitely want their cut

3 Likes

I am down for 2.

3 Likes

Why not chug on 12 of them? :rofl:

4 Likes

6374s feel so small

4 Likes

They’re perfect for 4wd setups

2 Likes

Yeah i agree. Now that I’ve tried it. Honestly even 6355s would be great in 4wd lol

5 Likes

5045 would even be more than adequate in 4WD

Single drive gotta have 6380+ imho

6 Likes

I did 100 on the flipsky gb and that was pretty ridiculous. I can imagine it being pretty hard to do 200

6 Likes