[US] 12s8p 30Q battery $600 W/ free enclosure!

I mean the Racerstars pack some kick to them still, honestly I could use them exclusively

They outperform a lot of the small hub motors which isn’t too shabby

1 Like

Don’t know much about them, but just by using them for a bit and the amount of overheating I’ve seen, I’m good lol

Haha you haven’t seen hot until you run some cheap 10A hub motors at 30A while going up hill on grave…even the trucks were untouchable :joy:

2 Likes

BTW I can’t get ahold of Bulk Battery to cancel rn, they go to voicemail still

1 Like

Alright this deal is getting a little sweeter… $600 will include the shipping costs as well. Also comes with the free enclosure. :grin:

5 Likes

foook me mate - I need a battery for my “race build” and this is hella tempting. I wanted some 40T’s or something like that tho. If this is still around in a month or so I’ll prob end up buying it -_-

really shouldn’t last glws

4 Likes

That’s the kind of battery I will put on my board one day once I’ll get out of welfare. Right now I’m poor as the rats jumping out of the Titanic.

Stop it. I’m going to buy this for my fucking shelf.

3 Likes

My cousin just got an evolve bamboo for $1900… shit is worth like $1000 if you built it yourself.

I was thinking on selling my DIY Evolve DOS for $750 (minus battery & remote) all brand new components, Focboxes, riser enclosure, and frigging unobtanium R-Specs 6355s. But on second thought… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I wish it fit my enclosure lol

1 Like

Bump :blush:

2 Likes

Faaaaaakkk

2 Likes

Thas how I feel bro

1 Like

The Great Ukrainian Battery Hype! Your grandkids will hear stories about this saga.

1 Like

Waiting on confirmation, BUT I BELIEVE IT’S SOLD :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

It’s finally sold :sob::sob::love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3: @CiscoV

This can be closed! @longhairedboy

5 Likes