[US] 12s8p 30Q battery $600 W/ free enclosure!

Alrighty fine! 3 bottles per batch and custom batches on demand? :stuck_out_tongue: but that’s my final offer! @Taraskasyanyuk

1 Like

Tempting :thinking::joy:

1 Like

@ReliantChris get in here and tell him all about what he’s won!

1 Like

Maybe your evolve deck + $500 and I’ll consider :joy:

1 Like

Honestly if the form factor were different I’d be very inclined. It would make my Trampa top mount much sleaker. But alas I only have one build

2 Likes

Not so sure you want that evolve lol. It’s more for spares for already evolve users. gonna sling it on fb for sure

1 Like

It would be for my evolve fanboy cousin :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

5 o’clock somewhere right?

4 Likes

Stop collecting garbage

2 Likes

Hey, my cousins love garbage for some reason :joy:

I listened to you and got the flux :grin:

1 Like

So did I until I tried something better witch is where I should’ve started to begin with lmao

1 Like

The whole ‘buy once, cry once’ thing?

2 Likes

To me is just unbelievable how evolve and boosted shit dominated the esk8 marketplace. Taking advantage of people who didn’t know any better :rofl:

I mean. They still do but now a whole bunch of assholes called esk8 news community will definitely make it a little harder for them to keep taking advantage of clueless people

3 Likes

They had style, I will give them that at least…mighty fine looking boards until the hella fancy DIY shit came along

1 Like

My cousin just got an evolve bamboo for $1900… shit is worth like $1000 if you built it yourself. Those tiny 56mm motors are just hilarious too :rofl:

1 Like

Bahahaha

I thought they were 5065 motors? Aren’t they just cheaper Racerstar copies?

1 Like

Yes they are haha, my bad!

They’re so little

We went on a trail and he’s like “ do these motors feel hot?” i touch them and they burn the first layer of skin off :sweat: