(US) 12s charger group buy - CLOSED/SHIPPED.

8A version would be good for me

Yes I’m interested, what is time time frame for shipping?

1 Like

Maybe 2weeks from china…priority from me… Luckily I’m collecting unemployment checks so the turn around on my end will be quick

1 Like

As long as u got 20ga wire u should be good for an 8amp if we went that route… But who knows maybe if theres enough interest it could be a mixed order

1 Like

Count me in for one bud
Thanks

Need to be level 3 to run a group buy here:

2 Likes

May I ask What the dimensions on a 12s 8a Charger are!?
Already own one and love it but it’s bulky af. Looking to possibly downsize a little bit :grin:

2 Likes

Closed unless a level 3 can be found to run it. Them’s the rules.

Just checked and you’re 98% there. Will bump you up and open thread back up. Carry on.

8 Likes

@BillGordon how do you see that info?

3 Likes

Super impressive admin magic.

9 Likes

thx…im sure if u add my time on the old forum im already there…
however level 3 must have been the thing @mmaner missed when I asked him earlier =P xo

1 Like

I’m interested in 8 amp mostly but would settle on 6 if I had to.

1 Like

check the yz450 I have 2… big sure… but 8amps and a 1.5hr charge on a 6p how can u complain… its like a burn to those dat roll up with a 2-3amp charger lol

2 Likes

Listen, @mmaner likes a drink now and again, and sometimes that drink is 12 drinks, his pants have gone missing, and the neighbors are calling the police again.

6 Likes

This is that one special occasion where you can say that size matters

There is nothing worse than falling 4 miles short of your ride and getting stranded in the middle of nowhere with a 40lbs board on pneumatics :rofl:. Fak

I’d be in for a 6A charger :ok_hand:

True story. Anyone up to bail me out? If I have to call @Sender again I’m gonna have to listen to him whine about the 3 hour drive… the entire way. :smile:

8 Likes

I’d be down for either