{Updated} SOUL SURFER (V1.2) | 6370 190KV Flipsky Motor | 2x 5S 8000mAh Lipo Batteries | 4.12 Flipsky FSESC | (COMPLETED...For now)

Hello. I’m alive :joy::joy: unfortunately none of that happened based on a issue I had with the deck flexing TOO MUCH! So I’ve resorted to adding UDCF (undirectional carbon fiber) which I’m getting it all in. Epoxy/ hardener and breathing fabric have come in, fiber is on the way. Need to get a peel ply, but the electronics have been tested. Not sure if I posted anything about that on here, but everything works properly. I’m gonna be working on this heavily over the winter, wanna get it done during the time so it can sit till spring comes when it will finally rise up and take off. No pictures yet but once I start the carbon fiber, which will not take long. Maybe a few days tops. We’re getting there, need to stop saying it’ll be done in a week, think it’s all karma :joy::joy: lesson learned - shut the fuck up till it’s done

(Edit) I didn’t post any new pictures, so here they are:

(Everything all connected and working!)

3 Likes

Updates:

Got the VESC and motor ready to go! Everything works, was so happy to see that the practicing of soldering paid off, everything’s solid. Enjoy these two videos (made sure I converted them to mp4)

Got the VX1 remote connected, was trying not to strap everything bootleg style and go cruising lmao

First initial reaction to the motor spinning

5 Likes

New updates are rolling in!

Became to anxious and I strapped everything with the handy dandy duct tape, and took it across my kitchen floor. Let me remind you, I never ridden a electric skateboard before. All tho i’ve skated for 10 years straight and still going. I adapted to it very quickly. Even playing with the speed and braking, for 10s lipos in series. Its a rocket :sweat_smile: enjoy some of these sweet videos

Videos

(And for those iOS users like me, can’t leave you out as well)

4 Likes

5/22/22 | Update’s
——————————-

A lot, a lot of stuff has happened since the last log. Sum it up, had to redo the whole board and get replacement trucks, now we’re finally approaching the finish line. Starting off with drilling the enclosure holes, got that done last night and the fitment is perfect, later today I’m going to be starting the assembly process and hopefully take it on its first voyage on Monday, then again I can’t promise anything as I learned 3 months ago, can never say done because a project is never over :slightly_smiling_face:

——————————-

Pictures / Video’s

3 Likes