*UPDATED: DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTIONS* LOTS of new/like new parts for sale (motors, batteries, spot welder, wheels, trucks and more (US)

Unfortunately I don’t have as much time to spend on this hobby as I’d like, so I’ve got a ton of parts to sell that have not been used or have been used very lightly (will specify). prices include US shipping and I’ll ship everything out either same day or next day

Photon Remote - brand new, never used, $80 NEW PRICE: $50

Pushin Cushin by Loaded Boards - brand new, unopened in box, $35. I don’t think they sell/make these anymore. I thought it would make my board more comfortable to put under the griptape on myboard for long rides but never ended up using it. Was also planning on using the scraps to mitigate battery vibrations in the enclosure. Bought it for $40 Originally. NEW PRICE: $20 SOLD

6375 motor (x1) - brand new, never used. Bought it from @Scepterr (you can look him up on the old forum) awhile ago and cant remember the name of the factory but it will probably look familiar to some people on here…$85 NEW PRICE: $45

6374 motor by Torque Boards (x1) - brand new, unused, $100 NEW PRICE: $65

1865 batteries (Panasonic ncr18650pf) (x90) - brand new, never used, bought from IMR, $230 for all of them NEW PRICE: $175

Sunkko Spot Welder (x1) - brand new in box unused, $115 (remember these prices include free shipping to USA). Here is the same one for sale from the company: https://www.sunkko.net/sunkko-788h-pulse-battery-spot-welder-for-battery-pack.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnL7yBRD3ARIsAJp_oLZlTR26LbGWnygccwZksiXwP4bOER_Eg8eLYK6stt3S_-olq7bPW28aArO5EALw_wcB NEW PRICE: $80

Maytech remote (x1) - slightly used, $15 SOLD

Caliber trucks (raw silver, cal II, 50 degree), with black torqueboard baseplates - baseplates are brand new and the trucks were used like once if at all, $20 NEW PRICE $15

Package deal, all brand new raw silver caliber II 50 degree trucks, almo wheels 76mm, 2x brand new 6355 motors (cant remember the factory, but they are from the same place as the motor listed above), also gears, bearings, pulleys, and belts (I think the belts might be a few teeth too big though, not sure), and 2x mounts made by @marcmt88, and those little bearing things that keep the belts down (there are only three on there, dont know where the 4th is, but you probably dont need it unless you plan on going in reverse really fast). I dont know the number of teeth on the pulleys and dont know the belt size and so I am pricing it as if these things are not included…$185 NEW PRICE $140

12s1p lifepo4 battery and charger made by @Chibatterysystems brand new, never used. Its the same battery as the boosed board, dont really know why i wanted this in the first place but it could be cool on a little cruiser…$250 NEW PRICE $140

10s3p battery made from Panasonic ncr18650pf by @scepterr (look him up on old forum), WITH @eBoosted Enclosure battery is brand new, never used, no charger included. Enclosure is also brand new, never used. Would prefer to sell together…$230 NEW PRICE: $140

(Battery is .15x10mm nickel on P groups, ½inch braid on series, kapton&fish paper isolated, 10AWG BMS bypassed discharge, removable 5.5x2.1mm charging jack. Also for some reference it’s good for 40A discharge with minimal V sag)

Let me know if you have any questions. I will ship everything same day or next day if its too late

10 Likes

I always feel sad when people abandon the hobby for some reason :cry:

Hope to get you back soon.

8 Likes

Im just trying to be a bit more realistic with myself as to what i will actually build/use and what i wont lol…still using your enclosure on my board btw :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll take the package deal for $185, PayPal? Venmo? Just let me know!

From when is the tb motor? Does it have the temp sensor?

Pm your shipping address and ill send you my paypal details - will ship out first thing tomorrow morning :+1:

Its from 2017/2018…the motor is sensored but i dont know about temp sensor

1 Like

Battery is .15x10mm nickel on P groups, ½inch braid on series, kapton&fish paper isolated, 10AWG BMS bypassed discharge, removable 5.5x2.1mm charging jack. Also for some reference it’s good for 40A discharge with minimal V sag.

Only pics I could find from making it,

Hope that helps to sell it @Lennylogs :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks dude! Hope all is well

2 Likes

Okay so I just marked all of the prices WAY down…let me know if anyone has any questions. US shipping is included in price, will ship out same day or next day

6 Likes

Willing to part the 10s3p enclosure? I got a friend who might be interested

sure - make me an offer. I think i paid like $130 for it originally

1 Like

Cool, do you mind if I get back to you in a bit? I gotta check if the battery will fit (in class, heading back home in a hour)

Was just about to say I was interested in both batteries and enclosure.

yeah sure, but if someone buys it in the meantime I will accept (sorry!)

they are still available as of now… I dont mean to be a dick @ZachTetra , but a TON of people have messaged me over the past 2 days saying that they want something but then never respond back to me

4 Likes

I’m in the middle of math class rn, got my roommate texting me (hes the one who needs it), just gotta skate back and measure the thickness of his pack, then I’ll get back to you

Does it have some flex to it?

Battery is way to thick, @Mobutusan go for it!

1 Like

Messaged for welder and motor 6375!