Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

Looking forward to seeing it! I’ve been wanting to build a low and wide street cruiser, but I haven’t found trucks wide enough yet to avoid wheelbite without going to channel trucks :slight_smile:

indigo lovechild rides upside down also

10 Likes

Both of those boards that are flipped over ride perfectly fine. They do not turn opposite.

They are evolves DKP, changing them over to surfrodz asap though.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you going to drip with this ‘ultraboard’ (my next project) :grin::yum:

14 Likes

Here’s my submission

Build thread here

Edit: more pics showcasing slimness

edit2: even more pics

11 Likes

Mine has a cuter ass.

10 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

I especially like the super clean wiring!

3 Likes

That was just because we got the board more then a month after everyone else did. We built it quickly.

Gonna get redone soon so everything fits inside.

1 Like

When it comes to ass, its all about how you use it

1 Like

What deck is that? Looks sweet

Thin, but not exactly low. WIP

12 Likes

Nice compilation.
Here’s another

7 Likes

I think this also belongs here, looks great :relieved:

5 Likes

Thanks! Those pictures are from the first ride today. She is still a work in progress, need to dial in the trucks and install a second reinforcement rod in the motor mounts. I’ll also swap the Daly BMS to FlexiBMS and VX2 remote to Hoyt Puck.

Edit: adding a few pics here as well so ppl don’t need to search around different threads

10 Likes

Just seen this thread now.

No longer running the joint holders :cry: but I just checked and the 110’s are slightly higher :man_shrugging:

This board is fucking stupidly stable at speed and even though I have a badass evo on bergs, I still find myself grabbing the hummie more. Been really digging the 110’s on it, makes the board super low with rkp drop through.

15 Likes

I think mine counts as an ultraboard if we go by the wheels thing, DS is thicc tho

21 Likes