[UK] - WTS - TB110 Black Wheels

FOR SALE:

ITEM: Unused 4 x TORQUEBOARD 110MM - 78A Wheels £100

DESCRIPTION: Dont really have anytime to ride and enjoy my board anymore so my planned upgrade to TB110’s never happened. Wheels have been sat in my office not being used and its time to sell them on. Paid $140-150 and had them shipped from the U.S.

3 wheels come with Surf Rodz Pro series bearings but youll need to source some for the last wheel.

SALE TERMS:

• looking for a UK Sale
  • I travel the majority of the South UK so potential to deliver myself dependant on location.
  • Im unsure of parcel force delivery cost and if being sent through the mail then id insure them and post.
  • £10 delivery or postage fee, may change dependant on quote from PF/location.

3 Likes

Dayum that’s some unobtainium right there

3 Likes

:wave:
Hi Steve. Prepare to have your arm bitten off.
Hope things are good with you.

4 Likes

well see, no biters yet :smiley:

all good thanks mate, hope all is good with you, suprised you havent been washed or blown away with the recent weather weve been having, being down on the coast there and all ha ha.

2 Likes

Are these the same formula as the blue ones?

They came before the blue ones existed, this is the slightly harder, but still comfortable, 78a variant. This variant is extremely durable

3 Likes

Can confirm. Mine have 1k miles and don’t have any of the cracking or chunking that’s expected after that much riding

2 Likes

I’ve got a set of these as well Stevo, apparently rare now. I’ll keep mine for 5 years and then throw them away.

7 Likes

still for sale? lmao

I take them